Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
We realized there was something so clearly missing from pediatric therapy: technology. We are living in a hyperconnected world. Dinner, a taxi, a date — are all just a click away. So why should care for our children be any different? Armed with a technology-first ethos, we set out to launch the first tech-enabled, integrated-care model for families with children who have Autism Spectrum Disorder. A place where technology is integrated into every aspect of the experience, whether that is online booking, digital healthcare records or 24/7 video chats with our care team. Because it’s about time that healthcare catches up with the rest of the world.
Join Sprout Therapy as we scale the first tech-enabled, integrated care delivery model for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Our goal is to help over 1 million kids by 2024. Join us today to reach this goal!
About this Role:
In this role, you will be creating and designing Sprout Therapy’s suite of digital products. You will be working with cross-functional teams to launch best in class technical solutions for the clinic management industry. You will work directly with DevOps, Testers, and Product Managers to ensure quality development practices are followed to create the best possible products.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with Designers and Back-End Engineers and business stakeholders
What You’ll Need:
- Fundamentals of data structures and algorithms complexity
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented principals
- Software development using TDD techniques
- Clean code best practices
- Familiarity with design patterns
- Experience with CI/CD processes and Dockers experience.
- Product mindset
- Responsibility to build and deliver product features from scratches to mature world class solution
- Self-management and delivery oriented mindset
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary and a generous time-off policy
- The tools and equipment you’ll need to be successful in your role
- Being part of a team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow professionally