Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
We realized there was something so clearly missing from Pediatric Therapy: technology. We are living in a hyperconnected world. Dinner, a taxi, a babysitter — are all just a click away. So why should care for our children be any different? Armed with a technology-first ethos, we set out to launch the first tech-enabled, integrated-care model for families with children who have Autism Spectrum Disorder. A place where technology was integrated into every aspect of the experience, whether that was online booking, digital healthcare records or 24/7 video chats with our care team. Because it’s about time that healthcare catches up with the rest of the world.
Join Sprout Therapy as we scale the first tech-enabled, integrated care delivery model for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Our goal is to help over 1 million kids by 2024, join today to reach this goal with us!
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Credentialing and Billing Specialist that has worked in a Behavioral Health or Medical environment. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of medical billing and credentialing and be able to join a fast paced environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Contact providers and assists them through the credentialing process with both commercial and Medicaid Networks, following up on missing documents to ensure completion of credentialing process.
- Monitor Staff credentials and Licensure.
- Prepare and submit credentialing applications and supporting documentation for the purpose of enrolling providers with commercial and Medicaid Networks.
- Follow up on the status of applications for providers and payers, tracking progress on all pending and completed work.
- Reach out to potential clients and initiate the intake process, Verify eligibility and benefits
- Collect clinical documentation for insurance authorization requests, submit and oversee authorization requests.
- Review billing to ensure meeting payer requirements, and assist in the quality assurance review process.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum two years of credentialing experience preferred
- Experience in Behavioral Health (Preferred)
- Experience in Behavioral Health Billing process (Preferred)
- Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) Preferred
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and meet deadlines with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to communicate effectively with all departments, clients and insurance contacts
- Possess knowledge of basic computer programs, such as Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as database programs
- Strong Attention to detail
- Excellent Customer Services skills
What We Offer:
- Flexible hours
- Remote Flexibility
- 21 days PTO
- 10 Paid National Holidays
- Full Health Benefits - Medical, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Company issued hardware