Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of in-home and online Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for the needs of children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home.
We’re dedicated to providing easily accessible, high-quality care to the children and families we serve. We’re rapidly growing our team — and looking for values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve the availability of autism care.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Board Certified Behavior Analyst to join our growing team. In this role, using advanced web-based data collection, you will be responsible for conducting comprehensive behavioral assessments, as well as creating individualized behavior programs for children and their families. You will also be responsible for providing training/supervision to Behavior Technician(s) that implement the treatment program while providing on-going, clinically appropriate training and professional development for the Behavior Technician(s).
What You'll Do:
- Lead and supervise ABA Program
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments
- Develop and implement parent training and support programs
- Provide field and/or virtual supervision for Behavior Technicians
- Provide support and mentorship for Behavior Technicians
- Develop, manage, and oversee Progress Reports and Treatment Plans
- Communicate with Sprout Therapy National Coding, Billing, and Insurance Teams to Meet Payor Requirements and submission deadlines
- Provide training and support to RBTs and BCBAs
- Lead the growth of ABA Program through hiring and client on-boarding
What You'll Need:
- Masters Degree in Applied Behavioral Analysis, Special Ed, Psychology, or Related Field
- Valid BCBA Certification
- Applicable licensure to practice within the state hired
- Minimum 3 years experience of ABA, with supervisory roles preferred
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Who you are:
- Mission-driven: You are dedicated to our mission and understand that providing excellent care to children with autism is at the core of everything we do.
- Motivated: You take ownership of your projects and are driven to produce the highest quality work product. You meet deadlines and communicate roadblocks. You look for opportunities to add value.
- Creative: You come up with original ideas to solve complex problems.
- Collaborative: You thrive in a team environment. You love listening to feedback and incorporating other people’s opinions into your ideas. You’re willing to work beyond your stated role for the better of the team.
- Compassionate: You care about people. You want others to succeed.
What we offer:
- Flexible Hours
- 14 Days of PTO
- 10 paid National Holidays
- Competitive Medical, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- Opportunities for Internal Professional and Clinical Growth
- Company Issued Hardware
- Career Growth for BCBA certification & Supervision Hours
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.