Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of in home and online Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology empowered care for your child’s needs in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — your home.
About the Role:
We are looking for a recruiter who will work 80% of time with Non-Tech positions (Business Analyst, Ops Generalist, Financial analyst, Bookkeeper, Marketing roles, Product Manager, and others) and 20% of the time will work with Engineering positions.
What you’ll Do:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting processes, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Innovate ways to build a talent pipeline and recruit in a variety of venues.
- Build strong pipelines and connect with potential candidates.
- Work on optimization of recruiting processes and practices— you will run point on improving the recruiting experience in areas relating to your expertise and interest.
- Work internally with Sprout Therapy's hiring managers to understand positions and team needs.
- Create job descriptions, role profiles, and offer packages based on the position and company requirements.
What You’ll Need:
- Has 2 years+ experience with non-technical positions and technical recruiting, closing top candidates for challenging roles.
- Has the ability to find unique solutions to attracting, sourcing, closing, and retaining passive and active candidates.
- Is passionate about connecting with people and building effective and trusting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
- Is experienced in designing and implementing effective sourcing strategies based on an understanding of the market and the role.
- Can assess a candidate's fit for a role and sell them on the opportunity—and knows the importance of learning a candidate's motivations.
- Thrives in a start-up culture and likes wearing multiple hats.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
What We Offer:
- Flexible hours
- Ability to work remote
- Opportunities for advancement
- Company issued hardware