Who We Are at Sprout Therapy
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by > $30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home.
We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
About The Role
We are looking for a People Operations Associate to join our growing People team! As our People Operations Associate, you will be the first point of contact for our people ops team, with responsibilities including onboarding/offboarding, performance management, systems reporting, and people program initiatives. If you are scrappy and a creative problem-solver that takes initiative in troubleshooting and finding solutions, this could be the role for you!
This role will partner directly with our People Operations Manager and sit within our People team.
What You’ll Do
- Provide day-to-day support to employees and leaders across the full employee lifecycle, including onboarding/offboarding, employment policies, benefits and payroll
- Drive and recommend improvements to People programs and processes
- Own the employee experience from offer acceptance to onboarding, ensuring a smooth and first-class experience
- Be the first point-of-contact for employee questions regarding benefits, systems, performance, company programs and policies
- Stay on top of US federal and state employment laws (payroll, benefits, compliance, leave of absences)
- Process changes in our HRIS (BambooHR) and payroll systems
- Manage our offboarding process, conduct exit interviews and analyze trends
- Partner with the People team on other people program initiatives
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years of People Ops or related experience in a fast-growing organization
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated abilities to influence and collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to navigate through complex issues and systems
- A “can-do” attitude with a growth mindset
- An analytical mindset that thrives off of data
- Knowledge of federal and state employment law including FMLA, CFRA and other CA leave laws
- Experience with ADP, BambooHR, or similar HRIS
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of families. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our families. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe:
- Families first, everything else second: We put our families first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.