Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
We realized there was something so clearly missing from Pediatric Therapy: technology. We are living in a hyperconnected world. Dinner, a taxi, a babysitter — are all just a click away. So why should care for our children be any different? Armed with a technology-first ethos, we set out to launch the first tech-enabled, integrated-care model for families with children who have Autism Spectrum Disorder. A place where technology was integrated into every aspect of the experience, whether that was online booking, digital healthcare records or 24/7 video chats with our care team. Because it’s about time that healthcare catches up with the rest of the world.
Join Sprout Therapy as we scale the first tech-enabled, integrated care delivery model for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Our goal is to help over 1 million kids by 2024, join today to reach this goal with us!
About the Role:
We’re seeking a talented and experienced licensed psychologist to play an integral role in Sprout’s treatment model, assuming the role of a lead diagnostician, rendering provider, and in-house mental health expert. Applicants must have expertise in the assessment and treatment of child and adolescent autism spectrum disorder. The licensed psychologist will provide diagnosis, assessment, and will guide treatment design for children with autism and other mental health conditions.
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct diagnostic evaluations for children referred from primary care providers
- Conduct screenings and diagnostic assessments that include ADOS-2, ADI-R, Sensory Profile, GARS, CARS, and Vineland
- Ensure that high-quality clinical standards are met for all patients and families receiving Sprout services
- Cultivate a positive, supportive clinical environment and contribute to a winning culture within Sprout Therapy’s organization
What You’ll Need:
- Doctoral degree and all medical board and state-specific licensing in good standing
- Completion of Continuing Education courses as determined by Board of Psychology
- CPR / First Aid Certification active and renewed every two years
- Negative TB screening
- Valid driver’s license
- Completion of background check
What We Offer:
- Flexible hours
- 21 days PTO
- 10 Paid National Holidays
- Full Health Benefits - Medical, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Company issued hardware