Who we are
We realized there was something so clearly missing from pediatric therapy: technology. We are living in a hyperconnected world. Dinner, a taxi, a date — are all just a click away. So why should care for our children be any different? Armed with a technology-first ethos, we set out to launch the first tech-enabled, integrated-care model for families with children who have Autism Spectrum Disorder. A place where technology is integrated into every aspect of the experience, whether that is online booking, digital healthcare records or 24/7 video chats with our care team. Because it’s about time that healthcare catches up with the rest of the world.
Join Sprout Therapy as we scale the first tech-enabled, integrated care delivery model for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Our goal is to help over 1 million kids by 2024. Join us today to reach this goal!
How your role will contribute
As a member of the growing Client Concierge team, your role is to provide curated experiences to both caregivers and to parents inquiring about Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) on behalf of their child. You’ll be the first point of contact via phone, email and chat with the ultimate goal of converting leads into clients. We will teach you the ins and outs of ABA Therapy so you can handle any questions - whether it’s educating families on the benefits of ABA, helping them understand their insurance benefits, or guiding them through the client onboarding process. In a nutshell, you’ll be blending your skills in customer support, sales, consulting and operations to create a memorable experience for our clients.
- Excellent communicator — you’re empathetic, energetic and love speaking with others via phone, email, and chat
- Driven by the opportunity of converting leads into clients, nurturing them, and redefining their experience
- Demonstrable ability to own a task and complete it with quality and excellence
- Ability to adapt and multitask in a rapid growth environment
- Strong technical skills — you leverage tech to increase efficiency, productivity and transparency
- Experience, knowledge or interest in pediatrics, autism, behavioral health or similar field
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary and a generous time-off policy
- We have you 100% covered with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- The tools and equipment you’ll need to be successful in your role
- Being part of a team of hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow professionally