Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What You’ll Do
The Platinum Support Account Manager (PSAM-I) is the main technical support contact serving Sprinklr’s largest and most complex customers. We work with program managers and executive level decision makers at large Enterprise brands to deliver an excellent customer support experience. Platinum Support also acts as an internal critical issue point, collaborating with Sales, Customer Success & Services to resolve issues.
Working Hours: Rotational, aligned to customer need
- Serve as the technical voice of the customer and advocate for your clients’ needs when bringing up product issues.
- Meet regularly with your customer contacts for Case Reviews. You’ll cover trends you see in support tickets, look for opportunities to reduce problems in product use, and deliver updates on outstanding issues.
- Collaborate regularly with other members of the account team to address reported issues and support their efforts.
- Work closely with Support Engineers to resolve client issues within SLA targets.
- Attend bridge calls for brought up issues and working directly with the customer and engineering for expedited resolution.
- Plan and complete important events for customers in collaboration with success/MS teams.
- Prepare regular reports for internal stakeholders for all your accounts to highlight customer health index and plat of action to improve.
- Share regular insights into new product features with customer.
- Discuss and plan release readiness with customer to meet customer expectations and ensure faster resolution on release related issues.
- Closely monitor TTR for all support cases from your accounts and always ensure adherence to SLA.
- Roll up your sleeve and work with support/engineering teams to debug critical issues reported by your accounts.
- Ensure highest standard of service delivery to our platinum customers.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- 3-5 years of experience working in a product support role at a software/services company. Bonus points for working for a fast-paced SaaS startup company.
- Education level: Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, Masters in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience in a software/support and services environment.
- Experience with Linux operating system
- Familiarity with relational and non-relational database technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch
- Prior Customer/Account management experience at any level is desirable.
- Understanding of saas business and service results.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.