Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Meet our Marketing Product Success Team!
We ensure that every stakeholder maximises their usage of the platform and understands how Sprinklr can help them achieve their strategic objectives with regards to the Sprinklr’s marketing module. Our main goal is to deliver hands-on client support to ensure customer satisfaction that leads to platform adoption and account growth.
Our KPIs are focused on platform consumption & adoption, revenue retention & growth. We never lose a customer, and constantly demonstrate value.
What You'll Do
We are looking for someone who can ensure the following outcomes for every customer:
- Deliver Value: Be able to deliver on, and communicate the value associated with the customer’s investment in Sprinklr’s marketing module to guarantee retention & customer growth.
- Drive Adoption: Drive adoption and usage of new products and features across multiple business units, teams, and markets within a single customer.
- Establish Relationships: Establish and nurture relationships built on trust with every new customer, develop client and agency champions, and identify key stakeholders.
- Strategic Business Partner: Become your customer’s day-to-day strategic advisor who understands their business challenges and can communicate the positive business outcomes of working with Sprinklr.
What Are Your Responsibilities
- Ensure that every customer derives the most value possible from the platform leading to retention.
- Identify, comprehend and clearly articulate customers' requirements to generate & implement an end-to-end solution to their business challenges.
- Analyse and elevate customer’s consumption of contract, adoption of the product and generation of upsell or cross-sell.
- Act as day-to-day contact for stakeholders in brand, agencies and System Administrators.
- Drive breadth & depth of product consumption by optimizing platform environments for various brands and industries following high standards of delivery & quality.
- Assist world’s leading brands in seamlessly building social media campaigns & process-flows mapped to their business needs, through Sprinklr.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies and find suitable campaign entities which could benefit from utilising AI to drive greater ROI.
- Capturing development areas for product improvement and closed looping with product managers and engineering for necessary corrective actions.
- Work with clients to improve the marketing service itself and its alignment with the client's core business.
- Provide on-going training support and ad hoc training sessions to always keep customers educated on Sprinklr’s know-hows.
- Actively make sure that you are knowledgeable on all Sprinklr software products.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- 2+ years of experience in account management at a brand or technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Multilingual skills (French, German, Spanish, Japanese or others) would be a plus.
- Analytical mind-set with attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to think independently and learn as a member of a team.
- Ability to identify and clearly articulate issues clients are facing and plans on how to solve them.
- Ability to work in a highly challenging startup environment by maintaining high standards of customer delivery.
- Intrinsically motivated to tackle unique client use cases, teach clients how to maximise platform performance.
- Ability to interpret industry specific trends across different verticals or lines of businesses.
- Ability to operate in an autonomous way, engage with stakeholders across the globe and lead customers through change management.
- Strength across navigation through data tools and data analytics methodologies.
- Ability to collate, harmonise and visualise data and present the statistical merit in a business case.
- Ability to own/lead the implementation of client’s environments in Sprinklr and help them in migration onto the platform.
- Relevant experience in handling product configurations for B2B clients in SaaS platforms and defining the roadmap for best practice technical implementation.
- Demonstrated passion for the social technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok).
- 3 or 4-year college / university degree
You Know You're Successful If
- The depth, breadth and frequency of customer platform adoption starts strong and keeps climbing.
- Customers add new licenses, modules and services to their package.
- Constantly coming up with new strategies that are adopted by your clients and peers.
- Stakeholders participate in Sprinklr events and case studies.
- Your platform and industry knowledge makes you a trusted advisor both internally and externally.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.