Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What You’ll Do
- Drive the creation and implementation of a robust go-to-market marketing plan to drive revenue, retention, and brand awareness. Manage, track and report results across products and business impact to optimize campaigns levers, tweak programs, and spend where necessary to maximize ROI. · Run a cross-functional and collaborative briefing, execution, and measurement process across internal and external teams, crafting and leading effective strategies and integrated plays designed to meet designated KPIs.
- Collaboratively work cross-functionally to ensure the development of a cohesive, integrated marketing roadmap, strategy, and content plan for external channels.
- Partner with sales for the bottom of funnel alignment, working with global SDR teams for focus on specific customer segments and lead conversion.
- Ensure materials adhere to Sprinklr brand identity, marketing guidelines, and trademark requirements
- Understand positioning, key differentiators, and key drivers of client behaviour and influencer decision points across the product portfolio
- Ensure that brand and product value propositions are reflected consistently in sales and marketing themes, messages across marketing and sales materials, and integrated programming plays.
- Understand and influence stakeholders on regional differences and ensure messaging resonates with customers in each region and globally.
- Continuously provide feedback on competitive branding, positioning, communications, and messaging trends, raising awareness with stakeholders such as Product Marketing and Competitive Intelligence to influence Sprinklr positioning and value propositions and, where possible, include this input into strategic plans.
- In collaboration with the Regional and Creative teams, consistently evaluate the effectiveness of the brand strategy to ensure differentiated and meaningful branding and messaging that resonates in each region.
- Build, lead, motivate, develop, and retain a high-performing team, focusing on segmentation and account-based marketing initiatives
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.