Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
If you want the chance to be part of a dynamic finance function that is helping to shape the future of our business,then get the most valuable experience of your career at Sprinklr. We are looking for an extraordinarily talented individual to join our global finance organization and help level-up our global revenue
- Sprinklr is seeking a Financial Data Analyst to provide initiative-taking support, analysis, and guidance for the Revenue Recognition Team.
- The ideal candidate is a collaborative individual who is enthusiastic about data driven analytics, insights, and decision-making.
- This position will be responsible for preparing critical financial reports that will serve as summary information for leadership and senior leadership and for compiling analytical reports that will inform and enable the company to make sound decisions.
- The Financial Data Analyst must have the drive to build effective and scalable analytical solutions to address challenges and drive efficiencies.
- This role will perform analytical deep dives focusing on revenue reporting, data,
and assess analytics needs.
- Effective collaboration and communication skills are paramount to the success of this position as you will be charged with working across multiple internal teams.
- Manage and analyze data using tools such as Excel, SQL, and/or other business intelligence tools.
- Perform complex analysis of datasets, build accurate data maps, and conduct regular data validation.
- Prepare and review relevant financial analyses, metrics, and dashboards in addition to designing new financial/business reporting packages.
- Function as an analyst and business partner to model, design, and build business solutions.
- Communicate required database needs and changes to systems architects and admins.
- Support the implementation and lead the data conversion / mapping of a new revenue recognition system.
- Maintain and document current and new system process flows.
- Support the Revenue Recognition team with ad-hoc analysis, as necessary.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong analytical, financial modeling, and critical thinking skills with the ability to quickly grasp and apply analytical concepts.
- Ability to work independently & collaboratively in a time-oriented environment, building and fostering partnerships with operations, sales, success, services, FP&A and management.
- Possess the ability to be self-directed, work with minimum supervision and function in a fast-paced work environment. Minimum of 5+ years of experience as a business analyst, data analyst, or statistical analyst, including 3+ years of experience in supporting a Finance or Accounting team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Accounting/Finance/Business or related fields
- Expert Level Microsoft Excel is necessary, including ability to build automated Excel models from scratch (e.g., power pivots, VLOOKUP’s, index matches, etc.); with VBA and Marco coding required.
- Experience working with large data sets necessary.
- Proficiency in SQL or Access.
- Data visualization/BI experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.