Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Controller - Senior Director 100% Remote
The Controller Senior Director will be stepping into a dynamic, post-IPO, period of growth and acceleration at Sprinklr. This person will help shape the growing finance team, as well as the future of the business.
You will lead day-to-day financial operations and help head a high performing team of managers and senior analyst. You will be both a leader and a team player. By stepping into this role, you will take part in scaling the systems and processes, as well as position themselves as a key player in this period of hyper-growth.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields (MBA is preferred)
- CPA required
- 10+ years of progressive finance experience
- Minimum 6 years of finance oversight and operational work experience
- Experience managing a larger 15+ person organization
- You must be able to roll up your sleeves and set an example for the team.
- Outstanding coaching and mentoring skills.
- Experience in software and / or SaaS companies a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with NetSuite
- The primary focus of this individual will be to manage a large global team of finance professionals with responsibilities for all day-to-day financial transactions including, but not limited to the following: revenue, billing, collections, sales commissions, accounts payables, travel & entertainment, payroll, stock administration, and treasury.
- Driving performance improvements over multiple finance functions
- Leadership presence in overseeing business and finance corrective actions
- Partner closely with Accounting and Finance Leadership in India to provide guidance and support on financial transactions and control matters.
- Supporting the month-end close.
- Responsible for the global revenue and billings operations, a key component of the role is ensuring accurate reporting of revenue in the financial statements in accordance US GAAP and the accurate and timely billing of invoices to our customers facilitating timely cash receipts.
- Guide the global collections team, you will drive and empower the team to continually surpass collection targets, ensure aged debt is controlled and minimize any risk of exposure.
- Lead the process for the administration, validation and payment of incentive compensation plans for all commission eligible employees.
- Oversee accounts payable processes, directing and leading the activities performed by the Accounts Payables to ensure timely and accurate payments of vendor invoices in multiple currencies.
- Oversee payroll operations, ensuring accurate multi-state and global payroll processing of transactions for salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Ensure that all equity transactions, including stock options, restricted stock units, and ESPP, are accurately processed and settled in a timely manner
- Leads and provides guidance to the payroll and stock administration team.
- Evaluate daily cash position to ensure adequate liquidity to meet immediate cash disbursement requirements.
- Lead short term investments in accordance with the Company investment policy.
- Execute banking transactions (wires/transfers), review positive pay exceptions.
- Resolve daily issues regarding settlement of the different payment methods, checks, ACH, EFTs, wire drawdowns, manual wires and foreign exchange issues.
- As a senior member you will help with professional development and coaching of the team and cross pollination of skills and intelligence throughout the function.
- Partners with leaders in accounting to ensure appropriate internal controls exist in the accounting process and related information technology applications and processes.
- Assists external auditors during quarterly reviews and year-end audit
- Assists Internal Audit with requests and documentation for ongoing SOX compliance requirements
- Other duties as assigned
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.