Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What You’ll Do
We are seeking an experienced copywriter to help improve the effectiveness of our website and marketing
materials. This role, and the ideal candidate will have a passion for writing and possess strong written
You will work with a team of marketers to help generate sales leads and improve the quality of our
website’s content. You will be responsible for writing both compelling blog posts and marketing copy for
our website and will report directly to our creative director.
Below are some of the responsibilities a copywriter is expected to assume in their position:
• Write compelling content for print, web, product packaging, advertising, and marketing materials
• Produce well-written content that is SEO friendly and optimized for conversion
• Create compelling ad copy, landing pages, and marketing campaigns
• Write high-quality product descriptions and provide supporting content
• Collaborate with designers and creative teams
• Work with analysts to ensure messaging is consistent across the company
• Brainstorm and manage projects and juggle multiple deliverables
• Define key messages and brand voice for external communications
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified?
• A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, English, or a related field
• Strong editorial, proofreading, and writing skills
• Familiarity with keyword research
• Experience with SEO copywriting best practices
• Experience with social media and content marketing
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressure
• Passion for writing with an excellent portfolio of work
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.