Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
The Marketing Operations team at Sprinklr is building an enterprise-grade marketing technology stack and we are looking for a super-user and product evangelist for a variety of MarTech tools. In this role, you will be responsible for implementing these tools at Sprinklr and ensuring adoption by the respective stakeholders.
- Partner closely with peers and leaders in the Marketing team to understand their business needs and provide a scalable tech-driven solution
- Work with our IT teams to integrate third-party tools with our marketing automation tool (Hubspot) and CRM (Salesforce)
- Support the marketing planning exercise for all the regions, track campaign performances and provide insights on a regular basis
- Vendor evaluation & management for existing & new tech requirements
- Work closely with the Lead Operations Team for detailed lead management
- Periodically conduct a detailed comparative study of the latest marketing technologies and lead proof of concept efforts to quickly test and validate solutions
- Understand the implications of privacy laws and ensure the new vendors meet our security and legal requirements
- Stay on top of the regional and functional nuances and align technology solutions to optimize the current processes. Suggest new approaches wherever required.
- Develop training materials to educate and onboard new users on an ongoing basis to ensure adoption
- 5 to 7 Years of experience in a B2B company handling marketing tech stack that includes Marketo / Eloqua/ Hubspot, Google Analytics, Outreach, etc.
- Prior experience in working closely with webops, design and marketing collaborators.
- Good understanding of the marketing technology landscape (not limited to marketing automation) and SaaS marketing motion
- Ability to break down business objectives into executable projects, functional steps and define processes
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborator management skills
- Self-driven individual with an ability to handle multiple projects with strong attention to detail and handle deadlines
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.