Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Sprinklr is looking for a pre-sales Senior Solutions Consultant who will partner with Sales on our most strategic clients. Solutions Consultants are instrumental in the sales cycle, bringing their technical and industry expertise to create compelling solutions for customers. You have both the technical knowledge and business acumen to work through complex use cases. You draw from your sales experience to deliver solutions in a compelling manner.
As a Senior Solutions Consultant you will know Sprinklr’s offerings and integrations inside and out. You will partner with sales to uncover a customer’s current and future states and their goals in order to map an end-to-end solution. Internal and external stakeholders will view you as a strategic advisor. You will be a clear communicator who can command a room from C-suite down to practitioner. Your presentation mediums vary from platform demonstrations to whiteboard sessions, storyboards and workshops.
You will work with many internal stakeholders including our Product & Engineering teams in order to define customer requirements and impact our roadmap. Additionally, you function as a mentor across the Solutions Consulting team coaching fellow team members. You remain up to date on industry trends, emerging technologies and can provide credible thought leadership in the customer experience space.
- Acts as a key member of account teams with sales and other internal stakeholders for our largest enterprise customers
- Attends client meetings to conduct in depth discovery on the customer’s current and future states and positive business outcomes
- Creates compelling presentations and collateral that demonstrate our solutions and the value they provide against a customer’s required capabilities
- Delivers presentations both virtually and in person
- Works with customers to educate them on the business value Sprinklr can provide
- Assists Sales and Services in creating multi-year deployment plans
- Assists Sales in the response to RFXs
- Frequently travels to on-site client meetings or industry events
- Creates re-usable collateral for the entire global presales team and acts as a mentor
- Keeps up with an aggressive training schedule and maintain up to date Sprinklr product certifications
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in a pre-sales role at a SaaS company or relevant CX strategy experience
- Experience in marketing, advertising, customer care, business intelligence or commerce spaces
- Familiar with CRM, Marketing Automation, Business Intelligence and Social Media
- Methodical and meticulous approach to preparation and execution
- Expertise in Entertainment, Hospitality or Retail industries preferred
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.