Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with Developers to improve security and implement fix at
● You will be the ambassador of security for the internal teams and
will be responsible for awareness and trainings across organization.
● Consolidate data from different security testing tools and, provide
analysis and reporting capabilities to security team and
● Perform PenTesting on the upcoming functionalities.
● Threat modelling of features being developed.
● Stay updated with emerging security threats and proactively
implement mitigations in Sprinklr’s environment.
● Work with developers to resolve security issues.
● Regular penetration testing of all the end points including APIs, web
application and mobile apps.
● Source code review using commercial tools.
● Work with software development teams to proactively assess risk,
fix security issues and provide policy guidance.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
● 3-7 years of working experience in penetration testing of web
application and APIs, or mobile apps.
● Mobile security exposure to both iOS and Android.
● Strong information security risk-based prioritization abilities.
● Familiarity with common attack patterns, exploitation techniques
and remediation techniques.
● Technical expertise in at least one security domain such as
application security, systems and network security, authentication
or security protocols.
● Provide high quality consulting support for SAST/DAST and
● Quick Learner, passionate, motivated and self-managed.
● Experience with various security tools and products (like, Fortify,
Checkmarx, WebInspect, Burp Suite, ZAP, Arachni, etc.)
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.