Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
We currently have a great opportunity for a Manager, Inside Sales to join our motivated and creative Inside Sales team. As a Manager, Inside Sales, you'll be responsible for creating interest and developing conversations with contacts at enterprise corporations. Team members are passionate about the ongoing transformation of inside sales to something that is personal, value-filled, and representative of social disruption.
What You’ll Do
- You will be called upon to lead a team of 6-10 outbound lead generation specialists to achieve and blow through any quota put in front of you and your team
- You will inspire, engage and enable your team; coach them on best practice, review and assess performance, support their professional development and optimise their contribution to their regions
- You drive an ever-evolving team and when necessary find and train new talent (with such a unique intersection of experience and skills for this hiring profile you’ll assist HR at times)
- You will be the bridge between Sales leadership and your reports
- You will be highly disciplined in recording and analysing team metrics
- You will take a creative and personalised approach in all activities assigned to your team
- You will hold your team accountable to deliver an enhanced customer experience at all touchpoints with brands
- You’ll leave the automated canned emails and scripted calls in the past and will coach your team on elevating and enhancing outreach methods and methodology
- You’ll constantly educate yourself on new industry and technology trends as well as use available resources to understand ongoing re-structuring within key prospect accounts
- You welcome new ideas, but test them thoroughly and live by the question; will this scale?
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- You’re a proven leader who’s led an Inside Sales or Marketing team for 2-3 years reporting to a global management structure and consistently achieving team quota
- Demonstrable experience of software sales meaning you’ve experienced the full range of obstacles when dealing with complex business process, prospecting and opportunities
- You lead by example and never expect one of your teammates to do something you wouldn’t
- You’re an inquisitive learner, intellectually curious and a trailblazer with creative ideas never settling for the status quo
- You’re humble, but confident in your abilities and skills as a leader and see your future in management
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.