Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What You’ll Do
Sprinklr is looking for a talented Senior Designer to join Marketing’s Creative Services team. With support and direction from the Design Director, you will develop innovative solutions for projects ranging in complexity and scope, including: data-driven infographics, interactive digital experiences, eBooks and whitepapers, direct mail/email, digital ad creative, virtual and onsite events, presentation decks, print, social and other content types.
Your efforts will help to feed our demand generation engine; support product and field marketing initiatives; and work hand-in-hand with our content marketing and creative strategy teams to evangelize Sprinklr to a global B2B audience. You’ll embrace our developing brand aesthetic, applying guidelines consistently and creatively based on what resonates most with our audience.
What You’ll Be Responsible for:
- Supporting our 6 marketing pods (covering 4 products, our platform, and field marketing), brand and other ad hoc requests
- Creating engaging, data-driven infographics, interactive digital experiences, eBooks and whitepapers, direct mail/email, digital ad creative, virtual and onsite events, presentation decks, print, social and other content types
- Marrying data with appealing visuals to tell interesting and compelling stories on our website, in social media, and in other communications
- Collaborating with cross-functional team members to bring impactful content to market quickly
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Passion for visual storytelling, and the ability to extract insights and create engaging static, animated, and interactive visuals
- Ability to generate solutions/ideas for a variety of creative challenges—some of which are well-defined and others that may be vague
- Thrive in a fast-paced, flexible environment where unexpected challenges and opportunities are commonplace
- Collaborative by nature, with the ability to contribute individually and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Open to feedback from all design and business stakeholders, with the ability to shift gears quickly when necessary
What Makes You Qualified:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Digital Design, Graphic Arts or related field and 10+ years experience in an in-house department or agency
- A mix of data, insights, analytics, and design experience
- Striking, modern, well-rounded portfolio featuring work across multiple disciplines, including short- and long-form print/digital content, data visualization/digital media, dynamic/interactive experiences, brand design, and publications
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (at minimum InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Proficient in Google Suite/Microsoft Office
- B2B, SaaS, or tech experience preferred, but will consider other fields with a customer-focused mindset
- Experience delivering high-conversion solutions a plus
- Retouching skills preferred
Nice to have:
- Motion graphics, HTML, web design experience a plus
- Experience with dynamic content creation platforms (such as Ceros)
- Previous experience using project management software (Trello, Jira, etc.)
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.