Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Senior Research Analyst
The Senior Research Analyst is a position within the fast-paced Marketing Intelligence team that designs and executes full-cycle thought leadership research. This team's primary function is to establish Sprinklr as the Unified Customer Experience Management (UCXM) category leader. This role primarily supports qualitative and quantitative research around digital customer experience using both survey research methods and Sprinklr’s vast wealth of enriched data. This person proactively identifies knowledge gaps, uncovers insights, and distills key findings. Although this role sits within the marketing organization, they collaborate with teams across Sprinklr to help drive the business forward.
Location: Remote, US
About This Role:
The Senior Research Analyst is a critical member of Sprinklr’s research team and will play a key role in our efforts to scale the Market Intelligence team. A successful candidate is self-motivated, methodical, and well organized; confident when dealing with a wide variety of people; comfortable with data gathering and manipulation in Excel; and able to synthesize data as well as coherent written arguments. They must display strong numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills; have accurate and clear written skills when producing questionnaires and reports and are ready to tackle new challenges with passion to learn and grow.
The Senior Research Analyst works directly with a team of research and data insight analysts, who research, write, and publish reports to help make sales and marketing successful in their roles.
- Assist in the creation of survey questions and fulfillment of surveys to collect data from third-party vendors
- Collaborate with internal teams to conduct and capture primary research from clients
- Conduct secondary research for published reports using industry sources, including driven assessments and third-party data analysis
- Assist in analyzing findings, and writing reports and producing presentations
- Assist in the building of analytical models, maturity models, benchmarking models, etc
- Communicate and collaborate optimally with cross-functional teams in sales and marketing
- Learn and be responsible for quantitative work with Sprinklr data
- Identify trends and content for our internal newsletter and future research agenda
- A consistent track record of academic achievement; a bachelor’s degree at a minimum, with a concentration in marketing, statistics, economics, or engineering
- 6-10 years of relevant work experience (research, consulting, analysis) is preferred
- Experience using Sprinklr’s platform is preferred
- Good numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify marco-economic, industry and technology trends
- The ability to work with a team and handle multiple tasks
- The ability to work independently without day-to-day supervision and as part of a global research team
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to details
- The ability to build reusable resources like survey questions and formatted data outputs
- Experience with Tableau a plus
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.