Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Role: Sr. Sales Operations Analyst, Professional Services
Location: New York or US Remote (EST working hours)
We are seeking a talented operations analyst to join our team and support the Professional Services and Worldwide Operations organizations. This position requires an operations professional who has a track record in successful collaboration and business partnership and possesses a unique blend of analytical, process and strategic thinking capabilities.
You will work in a fast paced environment where every day brings new challenges and new opportunities. The ideal candidate will become a trusted source of information, creating strong partnerships to drive improved effectiveness and efficiency of our Professional Services organization through the use of standard tools, processes and data. We have a strong culture of data-driven decision making at Sprinklr and this individual will play a key role in making relevant data available to Professional Services leaders in a timely manner.
You will be responsible for:
- Executing weekly/monthly/quarterly services revenue and investment forecasts, and identifying themes, trends and highlights to bring to the attention of leadership
- Producing reporting and data insights on a wide range of KPIs and metrics related to the Professional Services business including but not limited to: Utilization, Bookings, Discounting, Investment, Revenue
- Producing and maintaining various SFDC / FinancialForce reports, and assisting with ad hoc reporting needs as required to support Operations, Finance, and the Professional Services business
- Creating repeatable reporting processes to enable the business to measure new metrics or to track business performance in new ways
- Performing in-depth analysis to better understand business trends and guide the business with data-driven insights
- Guiding process and system updates to enable a more effective and productive Professional Services organization
- Advising and supporting Services Leaders and end users with process and tool adoption and data integrity
- Partnering with cross-functional teams on business initiatives that impact systems, reporting, policies, and process improvements
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities or tasks as needed in order to support the growing Operations and Professional Services functions
What makes you qualified:
- 3+ years of related operations experience focused on using data to uncover insights that drive action
- Background in SaaS or a Professional Services company
- Experience using Professional Services Software (FinancialForce preferable) CRM Software (SFDC preferable), BI Tools (Tableau, Domo, SQL), Excel, and Google Applications
- Strong Google Applications (Gsheet) and Excel skills and an ability to manipulate large datasets to identify insights and report results accurately.
- Understanding of Professional Services business concepts such as % complete revenue recognition, retention, recurring services, renewal processes, utilization
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with colleagues on a wide range of of activities and tasks
- Exceptional communication skills including ability to communicate new concepts when interfacing with Business Leaders
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize multiple deliverables and responsibilities
- High standards of accuracy and precision
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve; highly-driven and self-motivated
Why You'll Love Sprinklr: We offer a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation, and generous pay and benefits packages. While we have some amazing perks, at the end of the day, Sprinklrites are here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with incredible ingenuity. #Sprinklrlife
We focus on our mission: We believe social technology is the future of customer-brand relations across all departments, and we seek to make each of those experiences excellent at every touchpoint. This is how we all make the world more social together.
We invest in our people: Sprinklrites passionately, genuinely care about seeing one another succeed in making an impact on the industry. We pride ourselves on having an honest, open environment and a supportive culture where we can take risks together.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr is the most complete enterprise social technology in the world, and we're not just saying that Forrester Wave said it for us! As such, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.