Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Meet our Professional Services Team!
Sprinklr’s best-in-class professional services team helps our clients maximize the return on their Sprinklr investment. We apply the right mix of advisory and hands-on support across people and process optimization to make sure that our clients are successful in their digital transformation journey.
What You'll Do
Sprinklr is looking for passionate and curious new-in-career talent who will quickly learn the ins and outs of Sprinklr’s product to ensure that every client derives the most value possible from their Sprinklr platform implementation and support. There are multiple paths on the Customer Delight team, including implementations, services, engagement, and maybe even more by Summer 2022!
While the day-to-day may change slightly, your core role will be the same. You will support clients with their ongoing platform needs through best practice recommendations and platform configuration. As you gain experience, you’ll act as the day-to-day point of contact for clients, ensuring optimal client service as it relates to platform performance, functionality, enhancements, and configuration.
What Are Your Responsibilities
- Learn and lead the full lifecycle of a Sprinklr project including, business analysis, functional specification, system design, platform configuration, testing, training, and defining support procedures
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and the Sprinklr solution by driving client discovery to gather all necessary requirements
- Provide social insights and recommendations to support clients’ business practices
- Design and configure the appropriate Sprinklr solution to meet all requirements and that client expectations are fulfilled regarding platform use cases and functionality
- Responsible for identification and inventory of customer process problems and gaps in standard methodologies
- Perform accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues and manage day-to-day client relationships
- Ensure that all client users are trained and educated properly and in a timely fashion
- Establish a relationship built on trust with every client champion
- Complete the execution of the software deployment in such a way as to anticipate future client needs or business requirements that may occur
- Assist the Sales Team in supporting new business growth
- Identify, design and develop practice assets, blogs, and participate and present in industry events
- Perform varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Sprinklr products and technology to meet customer needs
- Apply Sprinklr methodology, company procedures, and leading practices in all areas of work
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Effective communication, you can clearly articulate your point, and understand clients needs
- Organization, you’ll be supporting clients across large-scale projects and need to aware of pending work and what to prioritize
- Demonstrate experience and a passion for the social media technology universe
- Ability to motivate and focus resources with or without a direct reporting relationship
- Enthusiastic, professional, with a focus on customer success
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and problems
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
- Approach work with creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
Additional helpful qualifications:
- Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients
- Prior consulting experience or experience in larger enterprise environments
- Experience defining business and systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Fluency in social media platforms and direct experience in working with or for social media management software is preferred
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.