Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
WalkMe Business Analyst – WalkMe Experience Needed
At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before, Sprinklr is helping the world's largest brands provide amazing experiences at every turn. Sprinklr offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage, and listen to customers across 24 social channels. We empower entire organizations to work together across social, marketing, advertising, research, and customer care to manage customer experience at scale.
At Sprinklr, we're customer obsessed, treat one another like family, and take extreme pride in who we are and what we're building. It is core to who we are as a company.
Our company is powered by people and by software. It is crucial to our organization that employees and software work together seamlessly, to drive operational efficiency, ensure productivity, and manage costs. This individual will help to design and implement Sprinklr’s digital adoption initiatives, to ensure that our organization is getting the most out of our digital assets. As a Digital Adoption Implementation Analyst, you will be responsible for helping the business strategically drive adoption and engagement with our enterprise software used by employees. You will work closely with stakeholders throughout the organization to develop and execute a holistic strategy based on value and impact with a strong focus on employee experience.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the implementation of WalkMe’s digital adoption platform across Sprinklr’s enterprise software, including customer relationship management system, learning management system, knowledge management system, recruiting, and travel and expense applications.
- Assess needs and use cases from internal stakeholders, quickly design impactful and creative solutions in WalkMe, measure results using WalkMe Insights, and iterate and improve to drive optimal outcomes
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of digital adoption content readiness, communications and training
- Present, share and educate internal stakeholders on digital adoption use cases for their applications
- Stay on top of new features and functionality rolled out by third party vendors to ensure best in class
- Ability to understand technical possibilities and limitations of the tools at your disposal in order to troubleshoot and maintain implementations over time
- Measure and evaluate the impact of WalkMe content against KPIs set forth to drive ROI back to the business
- Collaborate with both WalkMe Account Manager and Support to ensure timely deliverables and KPIs are met
Who you are and what makes you qualified:
- Skilled writer to produce engaging content for employees
- Proficiency in GSuite and Slack is a plus
- Able to translate complex programs into simple terms to facilitate discussion and decision-making for internal and external stakeholders
- Detail-oriented, able to track projects with many moving pieces and keep teams on track to deliver against aggressive timelines
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.