Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Join us for our summer 2022 internship program for an experience you’ll never forget! Sprinklr’s internship program (SIP) is 12 weeks of remote work focused on giving you opportunities to learn new skills by tackling real challenges we’re facing. Beyond those professional skills, you’ll have the chance to work with Sprinklr’s product and become CXM certified. We’ll be hosting opportunities for you to connect with leaders, learn professional and personal skills outside of your day-to-day work, and establish relationships with the rest of our amazing intern class!
We’re looking for a Strategic Communications Intern to support our Strategic Comms team on a wide variety of projects. In this role you’ll gain direct experience building out communication plans and supporting executives.
What you’ll do:
- Support the head of strategic comms in crafting and activating a leadership communication strategy that supports Sprinklr as the CXM category owner by:
- Helping pull together briefing documents for executives and speakers
- Drafting copy messaging for our leaders
- Researching customers and building profiles to share with leaders
- Dig into your data analytics side and help pull stats/research for executive presentations
- Drafting content and copy for our chairman and founders for social media
- Help us develop our crisis strategic plan
- Develop content and messaging around Sprinklr’s efforts in sustainability and in our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts
What you’ll learn:
- Exposure to the founder and CEO
- Fundamentals of what strategic comms is, and what’s some of the hands-on work you do in defining leadership messaging
- Insight into executive social media strategies
- How Marketing functions support speakers and leaders internally and externally
- How to enhance your copywriting and content creation skills
Perks for interns: At Sprinklr we believe that happiness is a journey, not a destination. Part of that journey is caring for the wellbeing of our Sprinklr family. Summer interns have access to perks and programs that will support your wellbeing journey:
- Headspace: Award winning meditation app
- Sprinklr employee assistance program (EAP): confidential access to licensed professional counselors to help you lead a happier and more productive life
- Sprinklr Perks Program: discounts on many names in retail and entertainment
- Community Online Academy: Live and on-demand virtual sessions focused on learning and health & wellness
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.