As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 3000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
As a Talent Operations Systems Manager you will be expected to contribute to Sprinklr success by enabling the talent culture through implementing, sustaining, and optimizing the digital thread via our talent systems, services, and processes to evolve the Sprinklr employee experience.
The primary system of record is Greenhouse. In this role you will enable transactional efficiencies, automations, and intelligence through process improvement that will propel the right technology transformation and enhancements to improve the hiring experience. To be successful we’re looking for someone with curiosity to think outside of the box, someone who can connect the dots for tactical and strategic solutions and execute on those solutions, build strong inclusive relationships, and someone who will obsess over the partner experience.
Here is what you will do...
- Establish and drive programmatic priorities across people, process, and technology through close stakeholder engagement and partnership.
- People: Focusing on candidate and employee experience to provide optimal, scalable, and sustainable solutions.
- Process: Identify and deliver business process optimization through identifying solutions for continuous improvement and driving scalable solutions across multiple cross-functional programs
- Technology: ensure that the talent ecosystem is designed to meet talent philosophy, strategy, and business processes delivered through thoughtful and structured project and change management practices. Identification, prioritization, and delivery of continuous improvement as well as transformational solutions. As part of the Recruitment tech stack, solutions also include Hone.it, Eightfold, Textio, GEM, Checkster, RolePoint, Greenhouse and WorkDay.
- Support the overall operational health for Sprinklr recruiting, background inquiry, and onboarding operations:
- Supervise overall program health and drive the right solutions
- Partnering with support teams to oversee program end-user support issues and trends to identify and drive solutions for program improvements.
- Manage existing or implementing new vendor systems and services across the talent ecosystem and drive vendor sustainment and enhancements.
We’d love to hear from people with the following...
- Program management and/or product management/ administration – 5+ years
- Executing large-scale business operations and/or technology projects – 5+ years
- Driving business requirements through to delivery – 5+ years
- Leading Implementation for process optimization we would love for you to share your success stories - 5 years
- Bringing order in an ambiguous environment - 5 years
Skills (minimum skills required):
- Knowledge of Greenhouse plus.
- Experience with Workday is a huge plus.
- Knowledge of HR business function, processes, and systems
- Ability to drive work to completion leveraging collaborative relationships to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities
- Simplify and structure multiplex ambiguous problems and processes in a concise and effective way
- Analyze, evaluate, develop strategic and tactical solutions
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Define business needs for technical solutions
- Work independently and make decisions with minimal direction
- Education (minimum education level, degree or certification vital):
- Bachelors or equivalent with proven experience
"Recruiting Operations" "Talent Operations Lead" "HRIS" "People Operations" "Talent Operation Analyst" "HR Ops" "Talent Solutions" "implementation specialist"
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.