As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 3000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What You’ll Do
The Success Manager owns delivery and program management to ensure customers are realising value and are renewable.
- Program manage to deliver what the customer is paying for. Complete oversight and seamless management of the post-sales customer journey (services, support, product management, executive alignment) across the global footprint of the account.
- Be an expert on the Sprinklr Platform to drive adoption and consumption. You know how all our products can be used to create value for customers and their business goals, and become a trusted advisor driving digital transformation.
- Make sure the customer sees business value. Continually align to the positive business outcomes and customer use cases and ensure delivery, including:
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Assessing, quantifying and aligning with customers on value delivered
- Owning renewal on current terms
- Identifying upsell opportunities
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified?
To program manage to deliver what the customer is paying for, you are:
- Experienced in program and project management for global customers
- Efficient management of a customer renewal cycle and driving 90%+ retention across a BoB
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Likeable with strong communication, and motivational skills
- Skilled in building relationships and flawlessly navigating company ecosystems to solve customer challenges
- Experienced driving the social and marketing strategies across enterprise customers, up through C-suites (IE CMO)
To be an expert on the Sprinklr Platform to drive adoption and consumption, you are:
- Able to master all 5 Sprinklr products, with experience maximizing platform features to exceed client expectations
- Continuously solving customer challenges, while providing thought leadership to align to best practices
To make sure the customer sees business value, you are:
- Experienced working with multinational, Fortune 100 enterprise brands
- Knowledge working alongside customers, at all levels, to understand their business and map platform value back to challenges
- Quick to understand problems and passionate about solving them
- Understand the importance in offering smart, thought-leadership to drive your customers forward
- 5+ years of experience in B2B SaaS customer success, account management, product management or a strategic consulting organization
- Demonstrated experience and a passion for the social technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Flickr, blogs, G+, LinkedIn, wikis, RSS, social bookmarking, discussion forums and community software)
- Experience using customer success software, CRM software (ideally Salesforce), and Google Applications (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Fluent in English, and ideally one other major European language
- Bachelor’s and/ or Master’s degree from a top college or university
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.