As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 3000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Meet our Customer Success Team!
The Global Strategic Accounts (GSA) Senior Success Manager manages Sprinklr’s largest customers, and is the primary link between Sprinklr and our customer teams. In this position, you will ensure that Sprinklr customers make the best possible use of the Sprinklr platform, equip them to pursue their strategic objectives, and help them achieve their desired business goals. We are customer obsessed.
What You Will Do:
- Empower Sprinklr’s largest enterprise customers to improve their customers’ digital experiences and achieve business objectives through the adoption of Sprinklr.
- Increase renewal rates, drive adoption, improve customer satisfaction, and cultivate Sprinklr advocates to generate new business.
- Serve as the internal voice of the customer and advocate for your clients’ needs (services, support, product management, executive alignment).
- Manage and track key performance indicators (KPIs) in our customer success platform – including renewal and expansion commitments – to ensure exceptional, predictable results.
- Calculate risk forecasts based on product adoption; close renewal, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities within assigned client accounts in partnership with relevant Sales Account Executives – while achieving targeted renewal rate.
- Leverage knowledge of the Sprinklr platform and industry best practices to craft and present strategic solutions that ensure clients achieve their goals through product utilization and provide excellent consultative support.
- Identify opportunities for customer references and case studies.
- Deliver a significant individual contribution while collaborating with and strengthening teammates.
What We Are Looking for:
- You have 5-10 years of relevant work experience in SaaS customer success, account management, or a strategic consulting organization
- You have prior knowledge of (or willingness to learn) marketing and advertising technology
- You have comfort with preparing and delivering formal executive business reviews (EBR) to senior-level executives, with a focus on project-specific milestones and customer health
- You have run customer renewal cycles, and have a comfort level negotiating customer renewals to achieve net dollar expansion
- You have experience using customer success software (such as Gainsight), CRM software (ideally Salesforce), and Google Applications (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- You have Clear verbal and written communication skills
What Makes You Qualified:
- You have achieved a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, or relevant experience
- You drive to continuously improve Client Services across the company by helping to create a company-wide culture focused on customer success and client delight across the organization (Marketing, Product, Sales, Finance, Executive)
At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before, Sprinklr is helping the world's largest brands provide amazing experiences at every turn. Sprinklr offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage, and listen to customers across 24 social channels. We empower entire organizations to work together across social, marketing, advertising, research, and customer care to manage customer experience at scale. Most exciting, Sprinklr works with 50% of the Fortune 500 and nine of the world's 10 most valued brands, including McDonald's, Nestle, Nike, P&G, Shell, Samsung, and Visa. At Sprinklr, we're customer obsessed, treat one another like family, and take extreme pride in who we are and what we're building; it is core to who we are as a company.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.