As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 3000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
This is an Evergreen/Pipeline Req we are scaling quickly. If you don't see a security role on our website that fits your background please apply to this Evergreen role.
Leadership and Individual Contributor Roles
- Threat Intelligence
- Detection and Response
- Vulnerability Management
- Security Engineering
- Be the company's eyes and ears, staying advised of new external risks that may impact the company.
- Discover internal risks to the company, be that hunting for an unknown breach, or exposing risky business processes that attackers may be targeting.
- Be the pivotal person discovering and supervising our known vulnerabilities, and owning the remediation efforts with our partner teams.
- Proactively keep security leadership up to date on our risks, and our progress on addressing them, with relevant metrics that articulate our progress.
- Security can look for topics like integrations, automation, public cloud services, and how we glue them together.
- Experienced programmer in one or more languages, like Python or Java, and using common development tools and best practices.
- Expert leadership leans on when needing advice on how to engineer and build reliable and safe solutions to sophisticated problems.
- Experience building out, or working within, a mature Threat Intelligence and Hunting team
- Strong technical acumen and enjoy leveraging those skills to not only uncover risks and problems.
- You're pragmatic, realizing we will never be flawless, and hence being risk-focused when developing new processes, automation, and solutions to problems.
- You enjoy mentoring and teaching others!
- Must be U.S. based
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.