As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Content Manager, Sales Enablement
Reports To: Program Director, Sales Enablement
This position serves the Sales Enablement team at Sprinklr. In this role you will assist in managing and maintaining our Enterprise Sales content through our Learning Management System (LMS) and Content Management System (CMS). The ideal candidate must possess advanced writing and design skills. While focused on developing content for Sales, this role must also build and maintain relationships across Sprinklr.
The responsibilities include: digitally designing and developing eLearning courses, writing sales-focused copy, generating compelling slideware for presentations, creating job-aids, Facilitator and Participant guides, handbooks, printed collateral, event material, and more.
Candidates for this role must possess a growth mindset and love to help others succeed.
A support role (and team) of the highest order, we are constantly thinking of creative ways to serve our new and tenured Sales teammates.
- Optimize Sprinklr Sales onboarding content to improve readability and retention.
- Craft compelling messaging that ensures consistency and clarity, while instilling confidence in our customers (internal teams).
- Design, draft, and produce multimedia content to support various Sales enablement programs, including eLearning collateral, instructor-led trainings (participant and facilitator guides), slideware, and video demonstrations.
- Manage and design content in Sprinklr’s LMS and CMS.
- Design and organize a weekly Sales Enablement newsletter.
- Assist in the management of various Sales Enablement programs across the teams. This may include instructor-led trainings, webinars, eLearning assignments, conferences, etc.
- Design: eLearning, Google Slides, Powerpoint, Adobe Creative Suite
- Copywriting: Advanced writing and grammar skills (English)
- Adult Learning Theory: understand how adults learn and best retain information
- Enterprise Sales Processes: write and strategize from a Sales point of view
- Video Editing basics: cutting and publishing video recordings
- HTML/web design: basic proficiency for LMS/CMS needs
- 3+ years in design, copywriting, learning and development, sales enablement, and/or product marketing.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.