As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 3000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Sprinklr is the unified platform for all customer-facing functions. We call it unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM). We help companies deliver human experiences to every customer, every time, across any modern channel, at a once impossible scale. Headquartered in New York City with over 2,400 employees globally, Sprinklr works with more than 1,000 of the world’s most valuable enterprises — global brands like Microsoft, P&G, Samsung and more than 50% of the Fortune 100. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What You’ll Do
The Project Manager (PM) is a designated client resource responsible for providing technical project planning, management and oversight for client key initiatives and implementation projects which require integration, product development, and/or customization to achieve Positive Business Outcomes (PBOs). The PM first ensures that these initiatives and projects are closely aligned with the client’s strategic priorities and Sprinklr’s product capabilities. Secondly, that these initiatives and projects are completed on-time and within specifications with an extremely high quality of deliverables.
The PM will ensure the optimum mix of schedule, performance, and product supportability throughout the life cycle (design, development, testing and evaluation, and production) of each program and will analyze problem solutions and present a case for the recommended solutions with a detailed analysis of risks and return on investment (ROI).
The PM acts as a project management and technical lead and Sprinklr subject matter expert and is responsible for working with our client’s business functional areas to deliver technical solutions in the form of new and enhanced products and integrations.
- Delivers upon client specialized key initiatives which require integration, product development, and/or customization to achieve Positive Business Outcomes (PBOs)
- Manages and appropriately escalates: delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes associated to Sprinklr product development initiatives
- Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams and interact with all levels
- Analysis, planning, developing requirements documents, building functional models, developing procedures, developing functional architectures, and other related management and technical duties
- Assign and monitor work of Sprinklr client assigned technical personnel, ensuring that project steps are in alignment with business objectives
- Defines project scope, deliverables, roles and responsibilities in collaboration with client stakeholders and business partners
- Designs and implements processes to monitor and control resources, risks and value to Business Objectives
- Establishes, plans, and executes major milestone reviews and decision gates with client stakeholders to complete the project life cycle.
- Ensures all the required Sprinklr deliverables are produced and reviewed, including the technical leadership of requirements management, design, implementation, system integration, verification, test, quality assurance, delivery, operations, and sustainment of the technical solution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of product managers and subject matter experts
- Identifies, clarifies and communicates project vision, goals and objectives and how these support client strategic objectives
- Manage scope throughout the project duration. Maintains accurate program estimates, timelines, project plans, status reports Manages and tracks team velocity, financials, and other KPIs in relation to the plan and published progress reports
- Resolves conflicts by demonstrating leadership and appropriate decision-making competencies
- Responsible for complex program management tasks and development of standards and processes for scheduling, administration, and accounting
- Understands, tracks and articulates issues / risks / action items; work with responsible product managers to address the items on a timely basis; update the appropriate client stakeholders as needed
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Relevant Project Manager experience with gradually increasing responsibilities and a demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, artifacts and tools
- Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices
- Ability to independently manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between client stakeholders and Sprinklr product managers
- An ability to drive to big picture goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining a strong
- attention to detail
- An ability to quickly identify and drive to the optimal solution when presented with a series of
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in business process mapping or operational redesign / improvement
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship building skills and ability to achieve
- results without direct reporting relationships
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.