As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Sprinklr is the unified platform for all customer-facing functions. We call it unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM). We help companies deliver human experiences to every customer, every time, across any modern channel, at a once impossible scale. Headquartered in New York City with over 2,400 employees globally, Sprinklr works with more than 1,000 of the world’s most valuable enterprises — global brands like Microsoft, P&G, Samsung and more than 50% of the Fortune 100. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What You’ll Do
Long past the era of plug-and-play, global brands with distributed infrastructure networks need help to fully optimize social media software deployments for their specific business requirements. Sprinklr is looking for a highly experienced and well-trained professional in software enablement to provide strategic expertise and empower our new and existing clientele to use our technology to meet their goals.
This role will grow our expanding need for experts who can ensure that all of our customers meaningfully understand the value that the Sprinklr Platform will bring to their organization. The successful candidate will lead a team of high performing implementation consultants focused on successful, value-oriented Sprinklr deployments that ensure customer satisfaction and adoption.
- Manages and directs a high performing implementation consulting team, contributing to the development of Implementation Services consultants and project managers
- Maintains own and team performance against billable utilisation and other key business metrics, such as on-time timecard submission & project assignments, implementing strategies to enhance performance where applicable
- Defines and maintains regional implementation practice strategy, in collaboration with other regional implementation leaders
- Collaborates with other regional leaders across Sprinklr, within Customer Delight and other teams where applicable
- Leads and directs production of regional practice deliverables to grow and strengthen the team/delivery, for positive impact on customers
- Assures implementation delivery standards at cross-team level and takes action when standards are not met
- Facilitates team feedback to regional services leadership
- Partners with PMO and Engagement Management leaders on project scope and resources
- Maintains a high level of employee satisfaction, developing star performers and implementing strategies for underperformers
- Ensures a high level of implementation expertise across the Sprinklr product, in line with platform development and delivery pipeline requirements
- Seeks to enhance soft skills across the team as it relates to improving implementation effectiveness and impact
- Leads team meetings and ensures appropriate awareness of Sprinklr / team news among consultants
- Participates in high level, strategic customer meetings in support of consultants, representing Sprinklr Services leadership
- Is an escalation point for implementation consultants, for both internal and external stakeholders
- Contributes to the Sprinklr sales cycle where appropriate to contribute delivery expertise and represent Sprinklr Services
- Provides expert level solution recommendations for platform design and configuration, so that all goals are met and that client expectations regarding platform use cases and functionality are fulfilled
- Develops and recommends strategies, best practices, and policies for immediate and long-term enhancement of implementation process
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- 8+ years of experience in enterprise software deployment management and/or implementation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; highly competent and confident presenter
- Strong people and team management skills with proficiency in team leadership
- Strong technical background
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team, within region and across regions
- Demonstrate experience and a passion for the social media technology universe
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- Fluency in social media platforms and direct experience in working with or for social media management software is preferred
- Passion for solving client and internal challenges, and commitment to client delight
- University degree, or higher
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.