As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Sprinklr is looking for a pre-sales Solutions Consultant who will partner with Sales on our commercial and enterprise accounts. Solutions Consultants are instrumental in the sales cycle, bringing their technical and industry expertise to create compelling solutions for customers.
As a Solutions Consultant, you will partner with Sales to uncover a customer’s current and future states and their goals in order to best position Sprinklr’s solutions. You are a strong communicator who can develop compelling presentations that illustrate Sprinklr’s business value to customers at all levels. You understand how Sprinklr can fit into a customer’s technology stack and the common use cases we can support across systems.
- Acts as a key member of account teams with sales and other internal stakeholders for our enterprise and mid-market customers.
- Attends client meetings to conduct in-depth discovery on the customer’s current and future states and positive business outcomes.
- Creates compelling presentations and collateral that demonstrate our solutions and the value proposition they provide against a customer’s required capabilities.
- Delivers presentations to enterprise customers.
- Works with customers to educate them on the business value Sprinklr can provide.
- Assists Sales in the response to RFI, demos and tenders.
- Keep up with an ongoing training schedule and maintain up to date Sprinklr product certifications and knowledge.
Skills & Experience
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a presales role at a SaaS company or Enterprise software company.
- Experience in Social Media Management and the role it plays in business.
- Familiar with Advertising, Customer Care, Marketing or Research.
- A methodical and meticulous approach to preparation and execution.
- Industry expertise strongly preferred.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.