As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
We’re looking for a creative and imaginative Data Visualization Designer. This person will know how to marry the power of our platform data with appealing visuals to tell interesting and compelling stories in social media and other external communications. You get to help show the world who Sprinklr is, what we do, and what makes us special through the power of data and visuals that are attention grabbing and highly engaging. You “dig the details” and will be responsible for extracting insights and sifting through data to find that compelling angle or story. You’re also a creative pro and are comfortable designing static, animated, and interactive visuals in an accessible and polished manner. You can think strategically about how to apply data visualization to major programs, but you can also execute on those everyday tasks- no project is too big or too small because you're a data visualization pro.
The role reports into the Associate Director of Marketing in Sprinklr’s Corporate Communications team.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- You’ll lean into the data and find a compelling angle for how to visually show those insights.
- You’ll use that data to inspire creative visuals that are appropriate across different audiences and various social media channels.
- You’ll help be a visual storyteller- on brand and on message- so the outside world sees one, unified Sprinklr.
- Establish what “best in class” looks like for data storytelling and shape the playbook for execution
- Conceptualize, design and implement concise and punchy graphics and video content based on requirements
- Create a variety of design works, e.g. static image assets, GIFs, videos, infographics, that can be optimized for social media.
- Proactively conceptualize solutions that help scale our design processes and workflows for execution across social media and other external communications vehicles.
- Take ownership of visual projects & relationships, including ensuring quality, usability, readability through the design and development process.
- Identify and troubleshoot risks to projects, communicating impact to the team and making recommendations for solutions.
- Creating and thinking differently about what makes us special.
- You have a mix of data, insights, analytics, and design experience
- Keen eye for aesthetics and details
- You know social channels and what works and where
- Strong grasp of current design trends and knowledge of design concepts and principles
- Ability to turn abstract ideas into concrete visualizations
- Keen insight into how to use visualizations to connect w/ our audiences
- Experience with infographic design for social media delivery
- Experience building animations and/or working with an animator or web UI developer to bring interactivity to life.
- Adept in design software and technologies (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
- Familiarity with platforms such as Tableau, Domo, and Sprinklr is a plus
- Video editing experience using Adobe Premiere
- Strong communication and social skills
- Self-starter with creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Have an aptitude for quickly learning new software solutions
- Demonstrate strong project management skills, lead multiple projects simultaneously, and able to produce under tight and longer term goals
- Ability to work optimally with multiple parts of an organization; collaborates well with others regardless of role or department
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.