As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
- Enabling change by identifying, designing, sizing, developing, and deploying solutions through Workday that drive additional value for the business from the platform.
- Investigate, plan, and implement all system release updates and understand the impacts.
- Proactively review the current configuration within Workday and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Working collaboratively with our IT team on the maintenance and evolution of Workday integrations with other systems across Sprinklr’s platforms
- Providing operational support to the business with all of their escalated Workday queries from first line support teams.
- Documenting changes and training materials for end users.
- Supporting business readiness/change activities across the business where required e.g. demos, training, communications etc.
- Ensuring we have accurate data and creating/deploying reports and dashboards so that the business can realise the value.
- Supporting the key people activities that occur throughout the year e.g. Advanced Compensation (Merit, Bonus, Equity), Talent Management, Benefits, Onboarding, and Recruiting
- Conducting data cleanse and supporting system audits where required.
Key Skills & Attitudes Required
- Configuration experience covering Workday integrations, security, reporting, recruiting, core HCM, talent, mass actions, business processes, UK and EMEA payroll etc.
- Champions the needs of all users of our Workday platform.
- Champions the Workday product.
- Holds a growth mindset with an eye to scaling processes across the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Able to prioritise personal workload and communicate progress and estimated timescales to resolution.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle daily planned and unplanned operational activities.
- Awareness of and sensitivity to confidential data, proactively ensuring 'privacy by design' lives through every process and activity while ensure GDPR complianceExcellent problem-solving skills.
- Able to influence and work collaboratively with colleagues from across the business including operations, finance, technology and people teams.
Key Skills & Attitudes Desired
- Prior experience working very closely with HR, Tech & Finance professionals.
- 2+ years of hands on Workday configuration experience.
- An appreciation of the people and system impacts of decision making.
- Workday HCM Certified a plus
- Fluency in one or more major European languages would be a significant advantage
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.