As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 3000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
We are currently seeking a Strategic Pricing and Deal Manager to lead our bid and proposal process for our largest and most strategic deals in AMER with shared responsibility for APAC region. The Pricing and Strategic Deal Desk team is responsible for supporting a wide portfolio of Global Strategic Accounts (GSAs) and large Enterprise accounts with varied products and use cases across unified customer experience management.
This role will be working directly with our Sales organization on the most strategically important sales pursuits as a valued team member. Your contributions will aid in the construction of winning bids/successful proposals to increase our rate of success in deals. This is a critical role throughout the organization as it supports complex commercial negotiations, constructs customized deals, and seeks to configure better, more profitable deals to fuel the exponential growth of Sprinklr. Feedback from these deal cycles will aid in creating world-class pricing and packaging offers that will further define our category.
Work you'll do:
You will play a critical role in the overall strategy of our deal structures, bringing new solutions to complex problems to better serve our clients. You will be an expert in creative deal constructs and pricing for value and will advise the Sales leaders responsible for selling our portfolio of offerings. You will also manage the deal execution process, which requires collaborating with multiple functions such as Business Leadership, Sales, Finance, Legal, Product Management, and Sales Ops to provide governance for deal approvals and supporting contractual terms.
- Manage large volumes of strategic deal cycles throughout all AMER and shared responsibility in APAC regions
- Provide thought leadership to develop innovative and strategic deal structures to fit the needs of the business and our valued customers
- Work with account teams to set deal objectives and create an actionable strategy to execute the deal and respond to RFPs
- Develop strategy for pricing and discount structure to maximize value
- Drive approvals of non-standard business terms from stakeholders across legal, finance, tax, and risk
- Analyze pricing data and provide feedback on guidelines, pricing policies, and recommendations for future success
- Develop best practices for pricing, based on the improved use of data and market knowledge to support decisions
- Create, refresh, maintain, and recommend new price structures based on product enhancements and market learnings and development
- Create sales support materials to educate sales teams on best practices and standards for product pricing and staying on top of regular product releases
- Develop deal frameworks, offer guidance and lead negotiation on deal structures
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Economics or a related field; MBA preferred
- 7+ years of relevant experience in pricing strategy or deal structuring role
- Proven experience in developing and executing multi-year software, SaaS, and hybrid services/technology deals with enterprise clients
- Solid grasp of SaaS business models and contract terms, value-based pricing and contract negotiation
- Proven ability to successfully partner with internal senior stakeholders from various parts of the organization, with varying degrees of technical aptitude, and drive successful outcomes cross-functionally
- Ability to absorb and recollect a large amount of detail and provide audience-specific context to drive efficient outcome focused meetings
- Adapt at connecting with people and being data-driven
- Excellent executive presence, meeting facilitation, problem-solving, and sound business judgment skills
- Outstanding communicator including written, presentations, and analysis
- Executes with a sense of urgency
- Proactive, detail-oriented, adept problem-solver, and flexible
- Strong organizational skills, including project management experience
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.