As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
At Sprinklr, we're customer-obsessed, treat one another like family, and take extreme pride in who we are and what we're building it is core to who we are as a company.
The LDR Team is a newly created group within Sprinklr’s Inside Sales organization that is focused on adding a creative element to the top of the sales funnel where the Inside Sales team sits while also supporting Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) in their overall pipeline development. The LDR Team provides a unique opportunity for creative individuals looking to get their foot in the door of enterprise sales to gain practical experience, add measurable value early-on in their career, and grow a career with a hyper-growth SAAS company pioneering the Unified Front Office space. It’s the “inside” of Inside Sales. As an Lead Development Representative you will:
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Actively seek out new sales leads and business opportunities through active networking and sending personal, strategic, value-adding social messages and traditional mail.
- Quickly research a company, identify opportunities, and strategize an approach to create interest.
- Develop best practices on new ways to jump start engagement.
- Collaborate with Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to identify key prospects and areas for opportunity to personalize Sprinklr’s positioning.
- Identify key contacts at prospect accounts based on title and responsibilities
- Use the Sprinklr platform for:
- Social selling
- Passing leads to SDRs
- Building customized research dashboards
- Develop a knowledge base relevant to role-, solution-, or vertical-based component of social strategy to drive B2B sales pipeline.
- College degree required.
- Have a strong passion to be in an enterprise selling role.
- Understanding of SaaS.
- Fluent French and English
- Experience in social media and online engagement tools, preferably Sprinklr.
- Have a driving passion for social media, building community, and interacting with various audiences.
- Be a strategic thinker, always thinking a couple steps ahead.
- Comfortable in high-stress situations and passionate about identifying solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, time and self-management skills.
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure on multiple projects.
- You are a smart, hard-working team player that is never satisfied in achieving the status quo.
- You’ve been successful in building relationships - Sprinklr is a best in class solution but we’ve succeeded because we genuinely care about how we make people feel. You share the same values, know that relationships are everything and have the ability to use these to identify and develop new business opportunities
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.