As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 3000+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
About the Role:
As a member of our Configuration & Enablement team, you will play a vital role in our relationship with customers around the globe across a wide range of industries. After becoming a Sprinklr platform expert and generalist, you will assist Sprinklr end-users with technical questions and issues, imparting platform knowledge and best practices and removing obstacles so they can achieve their goals.
The C&E team sits at the intersection of Customer Success, Support, and Services, providing potential career growth throughout the Client Delight Organization.
What Are Your Responsibilities
- Assist the Project Manager to create the project’s business case by understanding and ensuring all the high-level requirements are listed in the project scope
- Adjust language and approach for end-users of all levels of product expertise
- Provide solutions for product issues by developing in-depth product expertise
- Engage with the Engineering team with respect to all cases in the module
- Take ownership of the technical problems, understand customer requirements and workflow, and work within escalation processes to resolve more advanced issues within SLA
- Develop a detailed understanding of the Client’s Primary Business Outcomes.
- Identify and deploy the Tactical Use Cases (TUCs)
- Deploy Sprinklr Products on Client Environment.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Communications, or related field from a reputable university
- Strong knowledge of MySQL, Mongo DB, Elasticsearch is an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated understanding of Software-as-a-Service revenue model, enterprise software, and social media
- Quick learner who thrives in a rapidly changing environment
- A savvy problem-solver who can apply technical understanding to find the best of multiple paths to resolution
- Ability to build a rapport in the course of one phone conversation or a series of emails
- Prior experience in client-facing roles.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.