As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
The Global Assistant Controller will be stepping into a dynamic, post-IPO, period of growth and acceleration at Sprinklr. This person will help shape the growing finance team, as well as the future of the business. This position will report directly to the Global Corporate Controller, with high levels of executive visibility working directly with C-Suite on various initiatives.
You will lead day-to-day accounting operations and help head a high performing team of accounting managers and senior accountants. You will be both a leader and a team player. By stepping into this role, you will take part in scaling the systems and processes, as well as position themselves as a key player in this period of hyper-growth.
- The primary focus of this individual will be to report the global consolidated financial results of the company.
- Manage a global team of accounting professionals with responsibilities for all day to day accounting and financial reporting including, but not limited to the following: general ledger, fixed assets, lease accounting, equity accounting, and intercompany accounting.
- This is a hands-on role with responsibilities including running the monthly close process, ensuring all global subsidiary company results are consolidated and handling all general ledger responsibilities.
- Manage monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting including consolidations, intercompany accounting, chart of accounts maintenance and journal entries.
- Review and approve journal entries and account reconciliations to ensure accurate and complete financial information.
- Partner closely with Accounting and Finance Leadership in India to provide guidance and support on accounting, reporting, and control matters.
- Monitor accounting activities across the organization including interpreting and developing policies to ensure compliance with company SOX policies under Section 404B and US GAAP/SEC and other statutory regulations.
- Manage the preparation of SEC filings including Forms 10-K, 10-Q, and 8-K reports, including supporting footnotes for SEC filings.
- Establishing and maintaining all accounting policies and procedures together with the design and maintenance of internal controls to safeguard the company’s assets.
- Partner with FP&A team to ensure accuracy of financial information and maintain close review of revenue, expenses, assets and liabilities.
- As a senior member you will help with professional development and coaching of the team and cross pollination of skills and intelligence throughout the function.
- Manage external auditors during quarterly reviews and year-end audit.
- Assists the Global Corporate Controller with assigned special projects
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (Master’s Degree in Accounting or MBA is preferred)
- CPA certification is required
- 8-10 years of progressive accounting experience
- 5+ years of SEC reporting experience
- Experience managing a 10+ person organization
- You must be able to roll up your sleeves and set an example for the team.
- Outstanding coaching and mentoring skills.
- Experience in software and / or SaaS companies
- Big 4 Public Accounting experience preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional skills with spreadsheets and reporting tools.
- Experience in writing technical accounting memos
I look forward to speaking with you Janice.Ceresa@Sprinklr.com
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.