As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What You'll Do
Product Education Facilitator provides learners with all aspects of a training program i.e. plan, design curriculum from available content, and deliver best in class training. The role displays a depth & breadth of functional knowledge in Sprinklr applications. This person will be applying standard methodologies into engagements that require professional training development and delivery. Product Education Facilitators are responsible for customer knowledge of the platform and their ability to realise value out of Sprinklr.
- Lead Sprinklr training projects from start to finish - planning, needs assessments, curriculum design, development, and training delivery
- Conduct training assessments and persona assessment through workshops, interviews, or surveys
- Compile training assessment findings, identify themes & deliver related training plan outlining the activities required to support the overall project including a curriculum map, delivery plan, and timeline
- Build long-term trusted relationships with our clients and colleagues by addressing and resolving any client issues, as well as exceeding client expectations for successful projects
- Develop and deliver end user training curriculum based on client’s use cases and Sprinklr applications; activities include training across multiple channels (web-based, classroom, virtual) and use a variety of learning tools
- Work to develop as a subject matter expert for a specific Sprinklr product, applying any industry experience
- Deliver web-based and classroom training
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- 3+ years of proven experience creating and delivering corporate instructor-led, eLearning, and hybrid course curriculum
- You have an understanding and experience in training and instructional design methodology
- You are able to discuss the benefits of a SaaS CXM program and knowledge of implementation of enterprise systems
- You have strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary
- You pay attention to detail and are able to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies
- You possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and creatively in fast paced startup environment
- Excellent business, communications, and interpersonal skills
- Fluent written and spoken in both English and Portuguese/Spanish or another language
- Having experience working within the Sprinklr ecosystem (i.e. instructional designer, instructor developing courses and facilitating training sessions on Sprinklr end-user training, train-the-trainer, and feature-specific instructions) is a plus
- Familiar with learning tools such as authoring tools, screen-capture software, and survey/assessment tools ie Webex, etc.
You Know You're Successful If
- You are able to achieve certified mastery level of Sprinklr, and serve as the SME for Modern Advertising and Social Marketing
- You already possess direct experience in social advertising
- You can create measurably effective, extraordinary learning experiences
- You are able to adapt and operate effectively in ambiguous or ever-evolving environments
- You have ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- You are capable to work effectively and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- You have experience in working in a cross-functional, collective environment
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.