As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Principal Security Engineer, Threat and Vulnerability Management
We are looking for an experienced and passionate senior Threat and Vulnerability Management (TVM) Engineer to join our Detection and Response team here at Sprinklr! We believe in small, extremely agile teams, using technology wisely, processes efficiently, and thinking of creative ways to solve problems. This is a green field opportunity where you’ll get to build out and help define what our Threat and Vulnerability Management program will look like. We would love to find someone who has played a senior role within a successful TVM program, who can help us develop our own mature TVM processes. While this is a technical hands-on role, your experience will play a critical part in helping shape the direction this team goes.
Our Security team is tasked not only with protecting the company and it’s assets, but being champions for security’s message across the company. We have a high bar around leading with kindness and compassion, while also holding ourselves to the highest ethical standards.
This role is for our India based team, based out of our offices in Bangalore.
- You will be the senior technical lead for our Threat and Vulnerability Management function within our Detection and Response team.
- Be the pivotal person discovering and tracking our known vulnerabilities, and leading the remediation efforts with our partner teams.
- Proactively keep security leadership up to date on our risks, and our progress on addressing them, with relevant metrics that articulate our progress.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with teams throughout the company.
- Experience building out, or working within, a mature Threat and Vulnerability Management team, in a senior or lead hands-on role.
- You have a strong technical acumen and enjoy leveraging those skills to not only uncover risks and problems, but come up with solutions, while also being empathetic to our partner teams, and customers needs.
- You're pragmatic, realizing we will never be perfect, and hence being risk focused when developing new processes, automations and solutions to problems.
- You’re good at establishing and maintaining relationships with your peers and partner teams across the company.
- You enjoy mentoring and teaching others.
- You have great communication skills.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.