As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What You’ll Do
The Learning Management System Specialist provides technical leadership in support of Sprinklr’s learning management system. Sprinklr LMS of choice is Lyearn. Sprinklr holds close collaboration with Lyearn to develop a new generation LMS and migrate all existing audiences to the new version later this year.
This position is responsible for the design, development, implementation, delivery, and maintenance of resources used for system management and instructional functions. The Lyearn Specialist is the primary contact for Lyearn key stakeholders and system administrator for Sprinklr Education Services ensuring that the system is set up and maintained appropriately for all business requirements.
The Lyearn Specialist will also provide strategic guidance on innovations that are needed to meet the future needs of our customers and employees. This role requires close collaboration with various teams and stakeholders across the organization responsible for educational excellence of different roles, teams and departments. At the same time, this role requires client interaction to deliver projects requiring Lyearn customization of learning paths and courses for specific audiences. You are here to provide a world-class learning experience and to make us the most loved customer education team on the planet!
What Are Your Responsibilities
- Overall ownership of LMS (Lyearn) user journeys & user experiences roadmap and execution
- Ownership of relationships and representation of Sprinklr Education Services with Lyearn team and Sprinklr Lyearn Success team
- Ownership and regular cadence of meetings and communication
- Definition of overall desired state and detailed requirements for LMS (Lyearn)
- Feature oversight: UAT, quality control, acceptance, deadlines
- Ownership of design & requirements definition for User journey (5 steps) which includes:
- Step 1: self-paced on demand courses
- Step 2: self-paced lab / hands-on activities
- Step 3: interactive learning in virtual class setting
- Step 4: on the job co-delivery
- Step 5: ongoing learning
- System Admin for customer-facing and internal-facing requests:
- Configure an LMS to support online, hybrid, and blended instruction (courses creation, account and user provisioning, assignments, reporting, retainer environments creation and maintenance, etc)
- Webex or other Virtual Class session creations & schedule maintenance
- Other admin tasks assignment and execution
- Regularly compile, review, and process course enrollment data and completion data
- Troubleshooting: work directly with end users to resolve L1 technical issues
- Bugs management, tracking and oversights
- Lyearn support tickets oversight:
- analyze support case data to identify and prioritize root problems
- Write articles for a technical support knowledge base
- Maintain professional working relationships with multiple clients and vendors
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- You have an associate or bachelor’s degree preferably with either IT or education focus
- You have solid understanding and experience in training and instructional design methodology
- You have implemented and administered LMS Systems (alternatively other SaaS)
- You have contributed to a software development process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and GSuite
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Solid decision-making skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to work independently, with limited supervision
- Expertise in customer service
- Skilled at communicating technical information in terms understandable to non-technical end-users
- Skilled at analyzing and troubleshooting software and hardware user problems
- Experienced at training others to use specialized software
- Fluent written and spoken in English
- Having experience working within the Education Services ecosystem (i.e. instructional designer, instructor developing courses and facilitating training sessions on end-user training, train-the-trainer, and feature-specific instructions) is a plus
- 3-5+ years professional experience
You Know You're Successful If
- You can quickly learn the business structure.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt easily to change.
- You will function well in an ambiguous environment.
- You are able to work collaboratively as well as independently.
- You have experience in working in a cross-functional, team environment.
- Able to adapt and operate effectively in ambiguous or rapidly changing environments
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Capable to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- You are a team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary
- You are detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies
- You possess excellent oral and written communication skills
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.