As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What You’ll Do
As an integral member of the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team you’ll be the lead finance executive supporting your business units. To do this well you will be able to.
- Become a trusted advisor to experienced operational business executives.
- Identify and analyze key performance indicators, financial trends, and variances.
- Develop monthly financial reporting, presentations, and dashboards for Senior Leadership to support data driven decision-making.
- Construct financial and operating models to support strategic initiatives and understand ROI.
- Perform ad-hoc financial reporting and analysis.
- Interpret, understand and manipulate complex data.
- Be a role model to all other members of the finance team
- Have an obsession to add value in everything you do and to execute at warp speed.
- Develop budgets and capacity models across multiple dimensions, i.e., division/geo/department.
- Provide financial consulting, insight, and strategic support to our CFO
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified?
- Demonstrated ability to work optimally with Executive and senior leadership team members.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver within short/tight deadlines and with high precision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively with a high degree of intellectual curiosity.
- Self-motivated with the drive and passion to excel in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting or related field.
- Min 10 years of experience in FP&A in a technology business. SaaS strongly preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience with Adaptive Insights, NetSuite, and Salesforce a plus
Sprinklr has spent the last eleven years building software for an “un-enterprise” world, and we’re bringing the very best talent together to take us to the next level.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.