As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
- Enterprise Architects at Sprinklr are seasoned technologists with enterprise SaaS experience across a portfolio of business technologies that may include CRM, sales, service, analytics, commerce and marketing automation. Enterprise Architects are able to articulate how Sprinklr can integrate and enhance a customer’s existing software ecosystem to tell a more cohesive story about the customer journey.
- The Enterprise Architect is part of the Account team and works across the Sprinklr org and with customers to define and build out requirements for complex solutions, often spanning multiple technologies. Sprinklr engages directly with the largest and most complex enterprises in the world who look to Sprinklr to transform their business. For these enterprises to be successful, they rely on architects who can advise them throughout the transformation.
- The Enterprise Architect can quickly build trust and earn credibility by conveying their knowledge of technology and industry. The Enterprise Architecture team should also excel at presenting these competencies to a variety of stakeholders, from IT to senior executives at the C-level.
- The Enterprise Architect should understand the nuances of how Sprinklr APIs can connect with other platforms, and be comfortable reviewing technical documentation to derive what is and isn’t possible. Whiteboarding customer journeys should be second nature.
- The Enterprise Architect works closely with Services for onboarding new clients.
- The Enterprise Architect works with cross-functional teams of Success Manager, Sales, Solution Consulting, Product and Field teams to mine Account by understanding customer needs, envisioning a future state, and helping customers get there.
- Develops strong client relationships by building trust, rapport and positive working relationships with cross-functional teams like Services, Product Engineering, Success etc
- Conduct discussions with customer’s business stakeholders
- Identify and help build services offerings to improve Sprinklr solutions Time to Value
- Blends well with Pre Sales Org to position successful delivery of customer solutions
- Validates solution modules, leads customer walkthroughs and provides guidance to the project manager & technical consultants for key issues/risks to the project
- Create and own technical requirements workbook as an outcome of the requirements gathering sessions
- Work directly with Sprinklr top accounts & complex programs globally for solutions & mining the account which could comprise of migrations, competitor takeout, API integrations and handoff between Sprinklr and external systems
- Engage with the Cross-functional Teams in your assigned region(s) to deliver our value propositions, product demonstrations and RFPs
- Engage in integration and API discussions centred around extending core offering into enterprise-wide solution
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product teams to further build a best in class platform solution (APIs, Integrations, etc.) that the Solution Architecture & Business Integrations team can leverage
- Proactively engage in the strategic development of the Post Sales Architecture and business integration organization by initiating and leading projects to further team development, organizational structure, product offering, technical training, etc.
- Frequent travel and participation in company events and customer-facing meetings
- Should have worked in SaaS Product based organization for 8+ years and having a relevant experience of 3+ years
- Should have been involved in the day to day Product & Solution rollouts from Initiation to Go Live with Implementation Teams
- Should have been in client-facing role offering solutions tailored to client needs working closely
- Should have designed custom APIs & standard packages integrating in the space of Data Visualization and CRM. Eg. Salesforce, Adobe, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, SAP etc
- Worked with Global teams based out of North America, EMEA and APJI
- Should be aware of Agile & Kanban practices
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.