As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Sprinklr offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage, and listen to customers across 24 social channels. We empower entire organizations to work together – across marketing, advertising, research, commerce, and customer care – to lead customer experience at scale.
Sprinklr works with more than 1,000 of the most recognized brands around the world, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, and more than 50% of the Fortune 50.
What we are looking for:
You have excellent organizational skills and are a strong written and verbal communicator, with extraordinary attention to detail, common sense and a sense of humor.
Sprinklr’s Legal Department is looking for a Legal Counsel, Americas. You will be employed through our US entity and will be based in the States, either in an office or remotely, and will primarily support our transactional operations in the Americas region and the Eastern US. This role reports into the Director, Legal (Americas) and is a key member of, Sprinklr’s Global Legal Team.
- Lead, draft and negotiate all forms of company contracts with some largest and most respected brands. This includes (but is not limited to) NDAs, SaaS Agreements, Professional Services Agreements, Service Level Agreements and Partner Agreements.
- Provide coaching to the Sprinklr business on data protection/privacy and related matters.
- Interpret contractual terms and conditions and guide sales executives and management regarding contractual obligations.
- Develop, implement and maintain standard templates, forms and processes.
- Provide training to the sales and services teams that you support and across the wider Sprinklr business as required.
- Guide the different team's on mitigating legal risks in the commercial context and will work closely with cross functional teams across the business.
- Handle other project-based work within the scope of the legal department responsibilities on as-needed basis and provide
- Between four (4) to seven (7) years’ experience as a corporate attorney providing legal advice and negotiating agreements in a software/technology/start-up environment with an international company, or at a law firm providing such services to clients in that environment.
- Note: The compensation will commensurate with Four (4) to Seven (7) years’ of experience
- Experience with Software as a service (or SaaS) is a must on the seller's side.
- Qualified lawyer and hold a current and active license to practice law in any state in the U.S.A.
- Able to demonstrate success working with sales teams in customer negotiations and contracting.
- Prior use of a contract lifecycle management software is a plus.
- In-depth understanding of contract law and software contract requirements and strong skills in negotiating SaaS agreements.
- You have first class knowledge of and experience working with global data privacy laws. An external certification in this area will be deemed a plus.
- Have a record of building strong working relationships with business stakeholders and work colleagues.
- Outcomes-oriented, creative, and collaborative, able to think outside the box to arrive at business solutions.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and demanding environment, and able to maintain equanimity and perspective under pressure.
- Prepared to roll your sleeves up and be prepared to contribute wherever you can.
- Understand that being an excellent colleague and a decent, trustworthy human being are integral to your individual and team success, and for being a member of the Sprinklr Legal Team.
- Ability to learn quickly, work independently in a constantly changing and sometimes ambiguous and ambiguous environment, lead a significant workload, and make sound decisions.
This is and always has been a remote role, ideal candidates will live in CST or EST.
Sprinklr Named a Leader in Social Suites Evaluation Q3, 2021 by Independent Research Firm According to the evaluation, “Sprinklr competes by offering a formidable and intensely customizable unified platform” Received the highest score among all reviewed vendors in the current offering category Read More
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.