As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What You Will Do:
The Business Capabilities Success Manager is a key enabler for the success of our employees. In this position, you will ensure every stakeholder maximizes their usage and the value derived from our Business Capabilities (e.g. Modern CSM, Conga, Salesloft, CEP processes), by understanding and educating how we can enable Sprinklrites to achieve their strategic objectives, and reach their desired outcomes.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- 50% Success Management
- Coach employees to be product experts and train their teams on Modern Success methodologies so they become increasingly self-sufficient
- Develop success plans (education, KPIs, etc) to ensure capabilities address business problems / critical needs
- Manage performance outcomes for key Business Capabilities, e.g. platform usage, operating rhythm attainment, churn reduction, net dollar expansion
- Develop and catalogue educational and training materials (in conjunction with external partners), manage and maintain the Business Capabilities Knowledge Management database
- Contribute to Release Notes / best practice process mapping
- 30% Project Management
- Work cross-functionally and collaborate with engineering and business stakeholders to drive execution of business capabilities roadmap
- Support the scoping, integration, and rollout of new business tools. Drive change management for new tools, e.g. develop communications and release schedules
- 20% Troubleshooting
- Manage and solve inbound data and system requests through various channels (e.g. email, support tickets, Slack) with a 24-hour SLA and 4-hour initial response time
- Support data and systems management / maintenance
- Be a business capabilities expert and problem solver
What We Are Looking for:
- 3-7 years relevant work experience in a customer success, project management, or account management role or within an IT strategic consulting organization. SaaS experience preferred.
- Experience using CRM software (Salesforce), Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Applications (Analytics, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Experience leveraging platform knowledge and industry best practices to present solutions which ensure clients achieve their goals through product utilization and providing excellent consultative support
- Cross-functional stakeholder management experience, with the ability to negotiate priorities, establish expectations, and track deliverables
What Makes You Qualified:
- You enjoy working collaboratively to find innovative solutions to problems
- You want to enable and empower your fellow Sprinklrites through continuous improvement of business capabilities
- You can thrive in a team-oriented culture, through delivering a significant individual contribution while collaborating with and strengthening teammates
- You’re able to adapt and operate effectively in ambiguous or rapidly changing environments
- You approach work with creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
Sprinklr has spent the last twelve years building software for an “un-enterprise” world and we’re bringing the very best talent together to take us to the next level.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.