As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Who are we
In the age of the empowered and connected customer, we know that every experience a customer has with a brand, matters. A lot.
That’s why -- from the very beginning -- Sprinklr set out to build a powerful, agnostic, and first-of-its-kind “social operating system” that integrates with an organization’s existing infrastructure and allows employees across the front office to collaborate more effectively. This helps them deliver superior customer experiences across every social channel.
Today, we’re revolutionizing customer engagement in 75+ countries for more than 1000 of the most recognized brands, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, Uber, and more than 50% of the Fortune 500.
We’ve spent the last eight years building the world’s most complete enterprise social technology. Now we’re leveraging that market-leader position to help the biggest brands on the planet take on one of the largest opportunities ever in enterprise software: unifying the front office and provide a complete customer experience platform.
To achieve this, we’re bringing the very best talent in the world together.
What You'll Do
- Identify, comprehend and clearly articulate clients' requirements to define, analyse and implement an end-to-end solution.
- Analyse and elevate client’s engagement with the platform features and capabilities, adoption of the product and create a compelling business case for adopting new features, hence paving way for an up-sell or cross-sell.
- Analyse clients’ performance and prescribe methodologies for optimal budget management, faster growth, higher conversions and an effective customer engagement.
- Collaborate with our technology partners to build expertise on the social media management software.
- Provide an effective reporting mechanism for highlighting prime metrics and key performance indicators.
- Identify opportunities for increased efficiency for clients and provide subject matter expertise on best fit across message, media & channel.
- Work with clients to improve the paid services and its alignment with the client's core business.
- Capturing development areas for product improvement and drive interlocks with product managers and engineering for necessary enhancements.
What Makes You Qualified
- 2-6 years of experience in Web technologies, CRM or SaaS platforms and/or digital marketing experience in social platforms .
- Advanced analytical skills with proven competency in Data tools and methodologies, ability to collate, harmonise and visualise data and present the statistical merit in a business case.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, articulation skills and a compelling executive presence.
- Ability to interpret Industry specific trends across different verticals or lines of business.
- Ability to operate in an autonomous way, dive deep, engage stakeholders across regions and lead change management.
- Intrinsically motivated to tackle unique client use cases, passion to solve business challenges and commitment to client delight.
- Demonstrated passion for the social technology universe.
- Direct experience in working with or for social media management software is preferred.
- Social media ads certifications or Digital Marketing Certifications is preferred.
- University Degree preferably in STEM
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.