As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Location: Remote - Anywhere West coast of U.S.
We have an extraordinary opportunity for a highly motivated marketing professional to lead our Americas West market. The Sr. Field Marketing position acts as the trusted advisor and strategic partner to the sales team, working across internal marketing functions and third parties to deliver against shared goals. A strong candidate has a confirmed understanding of sales-focused marketing with experience in account-based and audience-centric marketing, as well as event management. They enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment, hand-in-hand with sales leaders to understand the needs of the business and exceeding expectations through effective partnership, strategy, and execution.
What You’ll Do:
The Field Marketing Manager - Americas West will work closely with sales leaders, global peers, and report directly to the Director of Field Marketing for the Americas. You will craft and execute marketing plans in partnership with your partners by aligning to the corporate campaign framework, executing locally to achieve important metrics, and ensure delivery of quarterly sales and growth targets. You will land and expand programs and support the broader marketing team by providing the ‘voice-of-the-field’ for constant improvement and innovation. You will demonstrate data to advise the strategy across inside sales, managed sales, and partner teams. It will require building and championing relationships with the West regional sales teams to over-communicate and gain alignment on marketing plans while ensuring proper lead follow up to achieve a range of targets. You will handle the end-to-end lead process in partnership with inside sales and marketing operations, constantly looking for ways to improve the intake and conversion of the lead funnel and report on campaign success and business contribution. You will supervise the Americas West field marketing budget. This territory may require some planning for multiple-language translation.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- 8+ years experience in marketing, communications, account based marketing, and managing in-person and virtual events.
- Experience delivering, accelerating, and expanding sales pipeline through regional marketing, targeting enterprise and mid-market sized organizations.
- Experience building and executing a field/geo-specific marketing plan(s) in partnership with sales teams, leadership, and third-parties (Higher Education marketing a plus) that results in win/win scenarios.
- Experience influencing and/or leading a marketing budget.
- You have a strong analytical demeanour with the desire to measure, analyze, act, and improve marketing programs.
- Phenomenal communication, storytelling and presentation skills. Can demonstrate marketing leadership with sales leaders and customers.
- A life-long learner who adopts a growth mindset.
- Ability to be creative, innovative, and think in an unexpected way.
- Enjoy consensus building while making tough decisions on investments.
- You have a run-through-a-brick-wall level of drive, passion, and desire for results.
- Have an ambitious spirit to build something from the ground-up.
Why You’ll Love Sprinklr:
- We focus on our mission: We believe social technology is the future of customer-brand relations across all departments, and we seek to make each of those experiences excellent at every touchpoint.
- We invest in our people: Sprinklrites passionately, genuinely care about seeing one another succeed in making an impact on the industry.
- We believe in our product: Sprinklr is the most complete enterprise social technology in the world, and we’re not just saying that - Forrester Wave said it for us! As such, we have many of the world’s largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.