As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Sprinklr is looking for a highly talented security analyst with 3-5 years of work experience within the cyber security domain to assist the security team. The senior security analyst will work with key partners i.e. sales, success, legal and compliance teams to assist with cyber security, data
privacy and compliance needs. Headquartered in New York City, with a development team based in Bangalore, the senior security analyst will be expected to work across time zones and partners to drive a cohesive, extraordinary security operation.
About the Role (what you’ll be doing)
- Maintain operational security posture for an information system or program to ensure information systems security policies, standards, and procedures are established and followed.
- Respond to security RFPs and assessments in a timely manner.
- Be able to review security terms and work with the legal team for contract execution.
- Be able to deliver security presentations to customers and upper management.
- Lead the management of security aspects of the information system and perform day-to-day security operations of the system.
- Evaluate security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information.
- Perform risk assessment, customer on site audits & analysis to support certification and accreditation.
- Handle changes to system and assess the security impact of those changes.
- Work with the security team and others in technology management to document priorities and structure project team activities to align with those priorities.
- Lead project execution life cycle, including project charter, scope, planning, requirements, design development, implementation, change control, risk management and reporting.
- Maintain timely and proactive communication with management and other partners.
- Prepare and present status reports and presentations as required.
- Develop an understanding of key company business processes and success drivers.
- Maintain a solid understanding of cybersecurity principles and concepts.
- Experience with compliance frameworks such as SSAE 18; PCI-DSS; ISO 27001; NIST, GDPR etc.
- Demonstrable experience within the cyber security domain (3-5 years)
- Experience with responding to customer RFPs/RFIs and questionnaires with efficiency and accuracy.
- Knowledge of security certifications such as SOC, ISO27001, FedRAMP, PCI etc.
- Experience with creating and maintaining security policies and procedures
- Knowledgeable with cloud computing and cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure and GCP
- Experience working with multiple time zones
- Knowledge of OWASP and NIST would be good to have
- Any security accreditations such as CISSP, CompTIA+ would be good to have
- Lastly but most importantly, you are methodical, detail oriented and a great teammate
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.