As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What You'll Do
This role serves the Sales Enablement team at Sprinklr. Inside Sales Education Facilitator provides learners with all aspects of a training program i.e. plan, design curriculum from available content, and deliver best in class training. The role displays a depth & breadth of functional knowledge in creating compelling and personalized outreach for prospect engagement. This person would lead Global training for a rapidly growing team, administration of various cadence tools and reporting systems, as well as supporting the transition from SDR to Enterprise Account Executive. Training Facilitators are responsible for the enablement and performance of ramping individuals according to plan.
What Are Your Responsibilities
- Lead Training programs from start to finish - planning, curriculum design, facilitation, continued development programs, ongoing analysis based 1:1 coaching
- Assist in the management of various Sales Enablement programs across the sales functions. This may include instructor-led trainings, webinars, eLearning assignments, conferences, etc.
- Ability to manage content for this responsibility, and work with Content Manager to optimize and drive adoption of Sprinklr’s content management system.
- Ensure a positive onboarding experience for each participant
- Conduct outreach assessments through Salesforce and Salesoft
- Train our Developement Reps into tomorrow’s high closing Account Executives
- Deliver best in class web-based and classroom training
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- You have solid understanding and experience in training and instructional design methodology and adult learning theory
- You are able to discuss the benefits of a SaaS CXM program and knowledge of enterprise systems
- You are a team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary
- 2+ years experience in a sales role plus 1+ year creating and delivering corporate instructor-led, eLearning, and hybrid course curriculum
- You have the ability to learn, implement, and coach new technology and processes to the team
- You have advanced proficiency in: Google Slides and Powerpoint, as working knowledge of Microsoft and Google products (GSheets, GDocs, Word, Excel)
You Know You're Successful If
- You can create measurably effective, world-class learning experiences
- You already possess direct industry experience for Inside Sales leadership or enablement
- You are able to adapt and operate effectively in ambiguous or rapidly changing environments
- You have ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- You are capable to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- You have experience in working in a cross-functional, team environment
- You are detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies
- You possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- You possess excellent business and interpersonal skills
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.