As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
We have both Senior and Junior DevOp Engineer roles open
Our AMAZING Sprinklr DevOp team are reviewing each and EVERY one of the resumes
We are always looking for ALL levels of DevOp Engineers who can handle the challenges of leading, optimizing, and scaling a huge SaaS platform. We have an enormous cloud infrastructure and a globally distributed team. We work with large enterprise customers, and we are integrated with all major modern channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, alt. Daily we process billions of transactions, we handle petabytes of data and have thousands of servers running in multiple geo regions in Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
Junior DevOps Engineer:
- 1+ Years experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience with terraform
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Comfortable on the *nix command line and with common shell scripting tasks.
- Experience with container management and troubleshooting.
- Good Grasp of Networking Concepts
We would be excited if you had the following proficiency:
- Familiarity with at least one Continuous Integration tool (TeamCity, Jenkins, etc).
- Experience configuring NGINX, Apache, or other *nix web server.
- Software development experience(Java, iOS).
- Experience with Ansible or equivalent configuration management tools
- Experience with Packer
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration/management tools
- Experience with a FedRamp Environment
If you don't have any of the above but you are a fresh out Computer Science graduate, lets talk.
Senior DevOps Engineer:
- We have a strong preference to find candidates open to relocation to Austin or live in Austin TX.
- We will have a hybrid on site/remote combination depending on project work
- Currently practicing DevOps methodology
- Mastery of AWS or Azure cloud services, especially storage, servers, load balancers, and content distribution networks provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
- Enjoy coding and scripting to automate infrastructure and application management tasks. We are working with very large scale deployment, it is not practical to manually perform application, infrastructure, and system management tasks.
- Hands-on experience on any provisioning tools like Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, Chef
- Fluency in at least two of the following languages: Python, Ruby, Java, Perl
- Proven experience working with Unix/Linux systems
- Strong written and spoken English language skills
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related engineering field
- Good understanding of infrastructure domain (DNS, TCP/IP, Load Balancing, Security, RESTful services…)
- Experience with high traffic large-scale applications and associated technologies
- Experience administering (Backup, Restoration, Sharding) databases and data services such as Mongo, MySQL, ElasticSearch, and Solr.
- Strong Experience in ElasticSearch optimization and development is a huge plus.
- Solid understanding of Kafka, Zookeeper, Redis
- Experience in managing a 24/7 SaaS application with thousands of servers and Petabytes of data.
- Solid understanding in troubleshooting network issues ( tcp/ip ) by using various open-source tools like tcpdump, traceroute, etc.
- This is a United States Remote role anyone outside the US will not be considered
Question please contact in-house recruiter Janice.Ceresa@Sprinklr.com
Relocation assistance for the right candidate
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.