As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What You’ll Do
The AVP, Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) will be a key asset in the future growth of the company. The Area Vice President will lead the Company’s annual budgeting process, quarterly forecasts, operating plan, variance analysis and special projects. S/he will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including preparing board presentations, financial presentations, industry/peer group comparisons, new business initiatives, acquisition analyses and other ad-hoc projects. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights to support optimal business decision making.
This position will work closely with the other members of the FP&A team, CFO, and senior management.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, and expenses;
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing variances;
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan, Modeling tools, and Dashboards;
- Provide ad hoc analysis as requested by management;
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in departmental programs and operations;
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives;
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes;
- Support Senior Mgmt. and Dept. heads with in-depth analyses;
- Participate in M&A activities and acquisition integration; and,
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team.
Skills and Experience:
- ~10 years of progressive financial analyst experience in a commercial B2B environment; at least 5 in SaaS;
- Ability to interpret, understand and manipulate complex data;
- Extensive experience in developing budgets, tracking to actual in high growth businesses at all company levels, i.e. divisional/global/departmental;
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to interact and influence at all levels;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Adaptive Planning (preferred) and PowerPoint skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize and deliver within short/tight deadlines and with high precision;
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated; and,
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
- MBA preferred
Sprinklr has spent the last eleven years building software for an “un-enterprise” world, and we’re bringing the very best talent together to take us to the next level.
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.